Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey all, I had a question, does anybody know if the throw length in the Bronco will be enough to win any highland games?

My inspiration for this thread is as follows. Please note that I didn't bother to search or even look at any other threads.

Ford Bronco Transmission throw Bronco Manual NastyDelectableAfricanharrierhawk-max-1mb[1]

Ford Bronco Transmission throw Bronco Manual 1618939657986
Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sat in a manual BB down here last week. Throw was surprisingly short. Did not feel like your typical jeep/truck manual throw. Very sporty, imo.

ETA: wait....is this some kind of passive aggressive complaint thread?

TRUCK3N

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kennethbigler.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (Lux/Manual)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all, I had a question, does anybody know if the throw length in the Bronco will be enough to win any highland games?

My inspiration for this thread is as follows. Please note that I didn't bother to search or even look at any other threads.

Ford Bronco Transmission throw Bronco Manual rrr5.JPG

Definitely my post is worth checking out!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-manual-transmission-throw-length.15590/#post-567560

It is definitely longer than a Mustang, but it isn't terrible, it is pretty comfortable in fact!

Sponsored

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

These threads now have me concerned that I have to adapt to another throw length. The 2012 Boss 302, My 2009 New Holland 4030 and now the Bronco. How will I overcome these challenges? Will I ever sleep well again?

TRUCK3N

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kennethbigler.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (Lux/Manual)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These threads now have me concerned that I have to adapt to another throw length. The 2012 Boss 302, My 2009 New Holland 4030 and now the Bronco. How will I overcome these challenges? Will I ever sleep well again?
I recommend that you do not sleep, and instead spend that time driving your great cars :)

OP
OP
Rick Astley

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
All cars have different shifter throw lengths, just something you'll have to get used to!

I'm more interested in the clutch pick-up points but that can't really be tested without actually driving the car as these boosted systems won't give a proper feedback unless under some load.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

All cars have different shifter throw lengths, just something you'll have to get used to!

I'm more interested in the clutch pick-up points but that can't really be tested without actually driving the car as these boosted systems won't give a proper feedback unless under some load.
If its anything like my 18 gt, the engagement point was very light and inconsistent. The steeda clutch spring and perch greatly improved the pedal feel.
Sponsored