Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

how do you determine your time stamp? I reserved an FE on July 13, but I don't believe I have seem an actual time stamp
Time stamp means something in relation to your dealers allocation. Reach out to your dealer, ask them how many 2021 Broncos they were allocated then ask them where you fall in line of those allocations and that will give you and idea of when you might expect a vehicle. An example is my dealer has 27 allocations for 2021, I am 23rd in line arguably I will get a 2021 depending on parts availability. To give you and idea, about 18 of his 27 allocations were day one or day two reservations, I am a day five and I am only ahead of a few people as stated a couple lines up. There is a chance a couple people will cancel or opt to wait until 2022, but at this point that is a lot less likely. Of those 27 allocations, 5 of them were previewed this week ( and hopefully will be scheduled on Thursday) and his mannequin and one priority build were scheduled last week. If my math is correct, there are now 17 in front of me unless commodity constraints bump me up or back (trailer hitch for example (not super likely) over the next three or four months of scheduling. So at 6 per schedule cycle (for my dealer), I might get scheduled in July, or the sky might fall, or I might win the lottery, or maybe even struck by lightning, really it's anyone's guess. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Of the 12 four doors we have previewing, 6 are ST, 6 are MIC TOP. That is disproportionate to what our soft top take rate is. I haven't kept track, but I'd hazard a guess that our soft top take rate is 25 out of 200+ orders
Ford could have helped push the soft top by offering a rear wash/wiper rough-in

95buckeye

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No huge hurry for me this summer bc I spend my summers driving my classics on nice days. The kick in the balls at least IMO are the priority orders on principle alone. You have people who waited by the computer on Day 1 to reserve after all the hype, make a huge deal out of a “time stamp” then random customers who may not even have cared until the last 2 weeks jump the line? Just seems like REALLY bad PR. That is a way to really get under the skin of folks like me who have never owned a Ford and dont really “need” this Bronco. In 3 years theyll be giving these away the same way the “guaranteed collector” car GT350 was after a year of “market adjustments”. One uptick in gas costs and these will sit.

Sponsored

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

and what sucks is there are about five other brands of tire I would rather have.
This! I’m getting a SAS BL with 2.7 auto for the 4.7 gearing and plan to put 35” Trail Grapplers on it ASAP. So I hope having SAS isn’t delayed for the tires I could really care less about anyway!

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't know man, would you regret doing that? Is SAS worth the wait? Don't do anything drastic, don't cut items just to get it earlier. But that's me. Patience is key.
I dont really NEED SAS. I wont be doing much if any off reading. Not a lot of options for that in CT. Even though I have an early reservation my dealer said I am #20 and he is only getting 16 2021. So unless I jump some people I am getting a 2022. I already sold my truck so dont really want to wait till next year. Would give me a chance to get some aftermarket wheels instead and next year I bet a LOT of people will have their SAS parts for sale here on the forum if I want to upgrade. Also thought about switching back to my original order, NON SAS badlands with high package. Seems those also stand a better chance of getting built earlier.

JohnDeere726

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Ford f250,1979 Bronco,2018 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish my dealer understood the schedule preview. Those guys are giving me zero info.

I HATES THEM!
Same, my dealer has not called me once to give me any information, it's always me calling them and giving them information, I don't get how I can know more than them

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
THANK YOU. Love the info.. What reservation dates are you seeing preview? Just 7/13? Any 7/14? 7/15? Or no access to that info?
The order dates are more driven by commodities than timestamps. We had someone reserve well after others with a 4 door big bend soft top already get their order to preview because of the commodity.

So many of the 13th, 14th and 15th reservations are lux package and badlands/Wildtrak.

CHMAZ

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lexus IS 350 F-Sport, 2012 Toyota FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those who haven't seen, Ford is planning on running their scheduling cadence as follows:

1st Week of Scheduling - First Edition Scheduling
2nd Week of Scheduling - Non First Edition Scheduling
Remaining Weeks - Clean up of Non FE Scheduling (schedules those that didn't get a schedule date in week 2)

This cadence will repeat on a monthly basis. Last week (April 11th-17th) was the run of First Editions. We had allocation for 1 (we have over 50 reservations for FE) and it was our first timestamp that was scheduled. This week we have 25 Non-FEs that are Previewing for scheduling. They started to preview this morning, but this should give you a good sample size of what is/will schedule and where the restrictions are for the first month. This can/will change on a monthly basis. This is just what is scheduling for the first run. It should give you a good idea on bottlenecks.

Out of our 25 Previews:

Trim
10 Badlands
6 Black Diamond
4 Outer Banks
3 Big Bend
2 Base

Engine
2.3 - 5
2.7 -20

Transmission
7 Speed - 2
10 Speed - 23

Doors
2 Door - 8
4 Door - 17

Equipment Group
334A - 1
333A - 3
332A - 4
331A - 1
322A - 5
321A - 1
314A - 2
313A - 1
312A - 1
222A - 3
101A - 2

Sasquatch - 1

Lux Package - 3
TLDR the thread. What is your stats on the bulk of your orders? How many with the 7 Deadly sins overall vs what has been previewed?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the info. Would you agree Zach that your previews indicate that the 2.7L is not much of a scheduling issue but (at least at this point) Sasquatch and lux package are going to cause delay? And even maybe that sasquatch is the biggest issue given only one got previewed?
This can all change month to month based on what's available.

I'd guess most of the early sasquatch's have been earmarked for FE orders, once those are through that bottleneck will open up.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This whole thread is one big TL;DR. :) Can anyone point me to any post numbers I should read beyond #1? I got 8 pages in and didn't see anything. 😄
Sponsored