Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This whole thread is one big TL;DR. :) Can anyone point me to any post numbers I should read beyond #1? I got 8 pages in and didn't see anything. 😄
Reply #285 is pretty solid. Highly recommend reading.
Sponsored

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford regional manager told us not to place much weight on today's preview. Said the scheduler was doing all kinds of wonky things and they were aware of it. As I mentioned before, the Thursday preview is the one that matters.
Are you a select store or contact?

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Honestly, I could care less that an FE buyer is disappointed, I reserved my Wildtrak while there were still FE units to be had (ignoring that they then increased the unit count by double) and you don't see me whinging about me possibly getting a 2022 due to commodity constraints. That Cyber Orange Bronco was still going over the rocks when my $100 was already paid even with all the website struggles. Completed my reservation 3 minutes after the system went live, just long enough for me to click through the options (which arent a whole lot on the Wildtrak).

So if an FE buyer is disappointed they aren't first, well, get bent. Because Ford has said the whole time that reservation time slot was going to decide it all and apparently that isnt going to be the case now is it? So who should be disappointed?
Same here... but I find it hard to believe, this list is accurate.

Sponsored

JustinC

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The order dates are more driven by commodities than timestamps. We had someone reserve well after others with a 4 door big bend soft top already get their order to preview because of the commodity.

So many of the 13th, 14th and 15th reservations are lux package and badlands/Wildtrak.
I’m one of those Wildtrak orders but I’m on 7/18. So I’m just assuming I’m a MY22. When we say MY22, are we also assuming we won’t take delivery until after January of 2022?

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m one of those Wildtrak orders but I’m on 7/18. So I’m just assuming I’m a MY22. When we say MY22, are we also assuming we won’t take delivery until after January of 2022?
They are not starting 2022 until December so I would say yes, you wont be seeing any 2022's until after January, but what do I or any of us know at this point :rolleyes:?

JustinC

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are not starting 2022 until December so I would say yes, you wont be seeing any 2022's until after January, but what do I or any of us know at this point :rolleyes:?
That’s what I thought. Just wanted to confirm. Seems like things keep changing.

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I did just see the email come back from Dearborn's head of scheduling, and she says the system is operating correctly. They're running simulations and it they didn't find any oddities. Said they'd keep running scenarios, but we painted them with the question how someone in #242 got pulled so early.....she deferred to the normal answer, it pulls by 1)dealer allocation 2)available commodities and 3)timestamp

So I guess we'll continue to see some crazy things when these things get scheduled.
So does this mean that your earlier comment regarding the weight we should on these today is inaccurate?

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think the overall theme of this thread and every other once since last Thursday is that we know nothing and our speculations the past several months are more wishful than reflective of reality.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s what I thought. Just wanted to confirm. Seems like things keep changing.
They only seem that way because they do!

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This can all change month to month based on what's available.

I'd guess most of the early sasquatch's have been earmarked for FE orders, once those are through that bottleneck will open up.
And why would that be the case as opposed to Ford just following their own guidance on Timestamps/Reservation #s? I understand that FE’s are to be built in 2021, and that all of them are within the first several hours of reveal, when it’s still early in the year, and myself and others ordered Sasquatch packages and have timestamps within the first 10 minutes.
I guess we’ll never really know if you’re correct, but I suppose I would have a bit of a problem (not that it matters to anyone else) if 7,000 FEs are to be built, exhausting commodity restrained assets, while my very early reservation gets shuffled back in favor of FEs that share, Sasquatch, Lux, 2.7 and some 2dr’s but have later reservations.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm still operating with the understanding we shouldn't even be having these conversations yet, because all of this was supposed to start in mid-May. So if Ford is truly running a month ahead of schedule, then it seems in theory all of us will getting our trucks a month earlier than we normally would have, under the previous timeline.
May was the month we were to get delivery dates. April was for production scheduled emails.
Sponsored