Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I want to start off by saying I’m not looking to offend anyone. That is not my nature. I’m a Nurse, my husband is a Firefighter full time. Can we all just take a breath and remember that this world is in the middle of a global pandemic among other turmoil.
The fact that we are all able to get a vehicle is a BLESSING. We work hard, want nice things, want to make memories, travel new roads.
There is a lot of complaining about delivery times and expectations. Who gets Broncos ahead of someone else. I’m a day two reservation holder...if it takes Ford a year to deliver- I’m ok with that.
I have been blessed with an amazing career, my husband also. We have seen so much devastation. Covid taught us all a lot of lessons over the last year. Be thankful for health, home, family, careers/jobs, our children, our pets....and so on. I’m sorry, I don’t mean to preach but there are so many more important things than a material possession. I love this forum and all the knowledge it has brought me. I have made some new “friends” and I look forward to seeing everyone’s Broncos when they deliver.
Life is short. Cherish every moment and just take a breath, it will be ok and you WILL HAVE A BRONCO in your driveways soon enough!!!
Again, I don’t mean to preach but please take a moment and realize how lucky we all are to be in a position to get such a great vehicle.
Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your bedside manner sucks! Honestly, I am not offended. I have been trying to learn to just roll with things and enjoy life. It is challenging since I am A-type by nature.
I hope everyone wanting their Bronco now gets scheduled. I have no reservations in getting a MY21 but I am pleased to be getting a MY22 so my financial house will be in order when my bronco arrives. I plan to be debt free with a nice down payment when it arrives.

It does feel odd telling everyone that I have had all of my shots. Makes me feel a bit like a k9

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Oh, look at you being a ray of bright sunshine and all that garbage. How dare you try to inject some niceness into a forum full of November reservation holders. I bet you drive a forester, too.

(another gigantic /s here)

OP
OP
NurseA.J

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh, look at you being a ray of bright sunshine and all that garbage. How dare you try to inject some niceness into a forum full of November reservation holders. I bet you drive a forester, too.

(another gigantic /s here)
No forester! Lol. FORD!!! ONLY FORD!!!! Lol.

Sponsored

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NurseA.J thanks for the reminder! I love your enthusiasm and perspective. Shoot I want my bronco yesterday(just like all of us I imagine). I broke the F5 key on my computer just to get that reservation 3 hours in finally, and I have found myself getting a bit antsy realizing I may be waiting longer than most.

Deep breath as recommended by the "B6G Nurse".

Yeah...it's gonna be just fine when that sucker (just the way I want it) is in my drive. Regardless if it is 2 months or 6 months from now.

Thanks so much to both you and your husband!

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I want to start off by saying I’m not looking to offend anyone. That is not my nature. I’m a Nurse, my husband is a Firefighter full time. Can we all just take a breath and remember that this world is in the middle of a global pandemic among other turmoil...
@NurseA.J thank you so damn much for all you have done during the shit storm that has been the past year. People like you are why humanity has a chance.

May the scheduling gods bless you this Thursday!

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I want to start off by saying I’m not looking to offend anyone. That is not my nature. I’m a Nurse, my husband is a Firefighter full time. Can we all just take a breath and remember that this world is in the middle of a global pandemic among other turmoil.
The fact that we are all able to get a vehicle is a BLESSING. We work hard, want nice things, want to make memories, travel new roads.
There is a lot of complaining about delivery times and expectations. Who gets Broncos ahead of someone else. I’m a day two reservation holder...if it takes Ford a year to deliver- I’m ok with that.
I have been blessed with an amazing career, my husband also. We have seen so much devastation. Covid taught us all a lot of lessons over the last year. Be thankful for health, home, family, careers/jobs, our children, our pets....and so on. I’m sorry, I don’t mean to preach but there are so many more important things than a material possession. I love this forum and all the knowledge it has brought me. I have made some new “friends” and I look forward to seeing everyone’s Broncos when they deliver.
Life is short. Cherish every moment and just take a breath, it will be ok and you WILL HAVE A BRONCO in your driveways soon enough!!!
Again, I don’t mean to preach but please take a moment and realize how lucky we all are to be in a position to get such a great vehicle.
I figure when I get one I will get one. I will say that I think priority orders should have went to frontline workers and not just random person and I am not just saying that because I am a nurse too 😅. I still probably wouldn't have gotten a priority res anyways, but damn Ford, show a little love to those that have been putting their lives on the line during this pandemic.

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, this is all fine and dandy, but let me remind people that there’s not much entertainment value in everyone waiting around patiently and being nice to each other. :)

OP
OP
NurseA.J

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For the record this doesn’t mean I’m not dying in anticipation for my Bronco as well!!! I just know that there are more important things in life! And my husband is probably secretly paying someone for mine to just get here already so I’ll stop spending so much time on this forum and “researching” the Bronco! Lol lol lol

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The world could be coming to an end like world world Z style and people would still complain. Unfortunately it's human nature. Hopefully when the bronco is fully release the only one's left on these boards are the non assholes.
Sponsored