Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thank you Amy for your post. I think people forget how complex and how many outside vendors and people it takes to build a vehicle. As you can see from this post metro Detroit is currently feeling the ravages of Covid. Sure itā€™s not as bad as when we had a 9% fatality rate last year and I lost one of my best friends but it is no less as serious and destructive to businesses and peoples lives. FORD really is trying to give us the customer the very best Bronco possible. I know this firsthand because some of my friends have been working on it since early on. So letā€™s all take a deep breath, relax, and dream about our future off-road adventures.
Ford Bronco Take a breath ...... AAF06C9F-4F4D-4A3E-8F6A-F8635706B09C

Sponsored

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to start off by saying Iā€™m not looking to offend anyone. That is not my nature. Iā€™m a Nurse, my husband is a Firefighter full time. Can we all just take a breath and remember that this world is in the middle of a global pandemic among other turmoil.
The fact that we are all able to get a vehicle is a BLESSING. We work hard, want nice things, want to make memories, travel new roads.
There is a lot of complaining about delivery times and expectations. Who gets Broncos ahead of someone else. Iā€™m a day two reservation holder...if it takes Ford a year to deliver- Iā€™m ok with that.
I have been blessed with an amazing career, my husband also. We have seen so much devastation. Covid taught us all a lot of lessons over the last year. Be thankful for health, home, family, careers/jobs, our children, our pets....and so on. Iā€™m sorry, I donā€™t mean to preach but there are so many more important things than a material possession. I love this forum and all the knowledge it has brought me. I have made some new ā€œfriendsā€ and I look forward to seeing everyoneā€™s Broncos when they deliver.
Life is short. Cherish every moment and just take a breath, it will be ok and you WILL HAVE A BRONCO in your driveways soon enough!!!
Again, I donā€™t mean to preach but please take a moment and realize how lucky we all are to be in a position to get such a great vehicle.
Thanks Nurse A.J. to you and your husband and all the first responders that have had a difficult year.

Not only has COVID reminded us how fragile life is, it has shown us how interconnected our world is.

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A large part of the population never slowed down for the Coronavirus. In fact, people such as I work in an industry that required more of our product than normal. We set production records in 2020. I have NO appreciation for blaming Covid for anything.

For the record, I am 58 years old and got the virus back in January. Fever for a few days, then back to work.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm far from an expert in the psychiatric field but for some reason, it's so easy to get wrapped up in our own stuff and lose perspective. In this situation it's a combination of pent up anticipation, rollercoaster of good and bad updates over a long period of time and the personal things we are dealing with, but if we sit back and take a breath like you suggest, it really helps to bring things back into perspective. Thanks for your service and post OP. ā¤

Last edited:

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A large part of the population never slowed down for the Coronavirus. In fact, people such as I work in an industry that required more of our product than normal. We set production records in 2020. I have NO appreciation for blaming Covid for anything.

For the record, I am 58 years old and got the virus back in January. Fever for a few days, then back to work.
I find it funny that some industries set production records yet I had to reuse the same mask over and over again and ran out of isolation gowns. I probably had higher amounts of covid on my mask then rooms with covid patients in them

Sponsored

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@NurseA.J thank you so damn much for all you have done during the shit storm that has been the past year. People like you are why humanity has a chance.

May the scheduling gods bless you this Thursday!
Amen to that! Iā€™d gladly give up trade spots With a first responder if such a thing Was allowed (and if I thought I had a good spot lol).

itā€™s easy to get antsy, but when I think how lucky I am to be able to afford a pricey vehicle like this, It helps me to be patient

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I want to start off by saying Iā€™m not looking to offend anyone. That is not my nature. Iā€™m a Nurse, my husband is a Firefighter full time. Can we all just take a breath and remember that this world is in the middle of a global pandemic among other turmoil.
The fact that we are all able to get a vehicle is a BLESSING. We work hard, want nice things, want to make memories, travel new roads.
There is a lot of complaining about delivery times and expectations. Who gets Broncos ahead of someone else. Iā€™m a day two reservation holder...if it takes Ford a year to deliver- Iā€™m ok with that.
I have been blessed with an amazing career, my husband also. We have seen so much devastation. Covid taught us all a lot of lessons over the last year. Be thankful for health, home, family, careers/jobs, our children, our pets....and so on. Iā€™m sorry, I donā€™t mean to preach but there are so many more important things than a material possession. I love this forum and all the knowledge it has brought me. I have made some new ā€œfriendsā€ and I look forward to seeing everyoneā€™s Broncos when they deliver.
Life is short. Cherish every moment and just take a breath, it will be ok and you WILL HAVE A BRONCO in your driveways soon enough!!!
Again, I donā€™t mean to preach but please take a moment and realize how lucky we all are to be in a position to get such a great vehicle.
I know you're being logical but remember they can only handle so much logic...and they measure e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g!

Thanks for your words of wisdom! and for your service and your husband's service!

OP
OP
NurseA.J

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I find it funny that some industries set production records yet I had to reuse the same mask over and over again and ran out of isolation gowns. I probably had higher amounts of covid on my mask then rooms with covid patients in them
Yep sounds right!!! Reusing a N95 for god knows how long before it can be replaced ... ughhh ........thank you @Chrism81 ā¤ā¤ā¤

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know you're being logical but remember they can only handle so much logic...and they measure e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g!

Thanks for your words of wisdom! and for your service and your husband's service!
I dont know my passwords most of the time but i know 37" cargo room 4dr,22 2dršŸ™ˆ

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep sounds right!!! Reusing a N95 for god knows how long before it can be replaced ... ughhh ........thank you @Chrism81 ā¤ā¤ā¤
What I found funny was administration telling me to store it in a paper bag. Admins were the biggest cowards. Came around asking how we were when covid just started, then you never saw them again when it got bad. Hell, I am still only getting one n95 per shift.
Sponsored