Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I want to start off by saying I’m not looking to offend anyone. That is not my nature. I’m a Nurse, my husband is a Firefighter full time. Can we all just take a breath and remember that this world is in the middle of a global pandemic among other turmoil.
The fact that we are all able to get a vehicle is a BLESSING. We work hard, want nice things, want to make memories, travel new roads.
There is a lot of complaining about delivery times and expectations. Who gets Broncos ahead of someone else. I’m a day two reservation holder...if it takes Ford a year to deliver- I’m ok with that.
I have been blessed with an amazing career, my husband also. We have seen so much devastation. Covid taught us all a lot of lessons over the last year. Be thankful for health, home, family, careers/jobs, our children, our pets....and so on. I’m sorry, I don’t mean to preach but there are so many more important things than a material possession. I love this forum and all the knowledge it has brought me. I have made some new “friends” and I look forward to seeing everyone’s Broncos when they deliver.
Life is short. Cherish every moment and just take a breath, it will be ok and you WILL HAVE A BRONCO in your driveways soon enough!!!
Again, I don’t mean to preach but please take a moment and realize how lucky we all are to be in a position to get such a great vehicle.
AMEN
Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NurseA.J thank you for being a voice of reason. It is especially important now since we have a new round of Melt-Down Thursday soon to be upon us.
Thursday?! I'm not sure that's how it's going through play out. My fleet manager got another vin and build date this morning. He's got 7 (I'm one of them for June 14) now of his 17 allocations and 35 orders.... And it's not May yet....
Ford Bronco Take a breath ...... michael-peña-michael-pena

Ford Bronco Take a breath ...... blame-canada-south-park

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks @NurseA.J , words of wisdom, seen through eyes so few of us can even imagine. Thank you and your husband for your community service. There will be a Bronco for all of us at some point. I’m patient.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Perhaps this forum is a symbol of a return to normalcy.......bitching about inanimate objects and things that really don’t matter in the grand scheme. I’ve enjoyed this distraction from the real world, because as you, nurseAJ, and so many others have seen first hand, the real world has not been a pleasant place the past year or so. I don’t feel it’s too awful, however, to vent, bitch and moan, about unimportant things as long as its mixed with a few hundred Bronco build and price sessions, and sharing each other’s knowledge and dreams about their current Broncos, future Broncos and stories about old Broncos......because after all, even the good stuff in this site is irrelevant compared to our new reality......But I’m not willing to give up either. Bitching is therapeutic, and dreaming is healthy.
Thanks to our first responders......but also to Ford for bringing back the Bronco just in the nick of time.....oh, and thanks for Rick Astley.......because he makes me laugh and think 🙂

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NurseA.J thank you for being a voice of reason. It is especially important now since we have a new round of Melt-Down Thursday soon to be upon us.
Please please let there be a "Meltdown Thursday" sticky thread when I wake up that morning!

Sponsored

BroncoPop

Badlands
First Name
C.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion tc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you nurse I would love to become a RN one day. I made the mistake of canceling my reservation in July of last year, and I just recently made my reservation again called the dealership and they told me that I won't see it until next year. However, he told me that they may have some inventory in a few months and that they were going to sell it above MSRP. Now I have to decide if that's something I want to do or not:cry:

MotoCeptorMan

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang, 2013 Ram, 2003 Jeep Liberty 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Perhaps this forum is a symbol of a return to normalcy.......bitching about inanimate objects and things that really don’t matter in the grand scheme. I’ve enjoyed this distraction from the real world, because as you, nurseAJ, and so many others have seen first hand, the real world has not been a pleasant place the past year or so. I don’t feel it’s too awful, however, to vent, bitch and moan, about unimportant things as long as its mixed with a few hundred Bronco build and price sessions, and sharing each other’s knowledge and dreams about their current Broncos, future Broncos and stories about old Broncos......because after all, even the good stuff in this site is irrelevant compared to our new reality......But I’m not willing to give up either. Bitching is therapeutic, and dreaming is healthy.
Thanks to our first responders......but also to Ford for bringing back the Bronco just in the nick of time.....oh, and thanks for Rick Astley.......because he makes me laugh and think 🙂
I'm going to take my covid-19 therapy Bronco with me everywhere I go.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
A large part of the population never slowed down for the Coronavirus. In fact, people such as I work in an industry that required more of our product than normal. We set production records in 2020. I have NO appreciation for blaming Covid for anything.

For the record, I am 58 years old and got the virus back in January. Fever for a few days, then back to work.
My son while in college, kept his part-time grocery store job through spring and summer of COVID. He's a stand up guy, not overly fearful, and people still needed to eat. Plus it was clear early on (and especially now) that young people had essentially negligible risk from COVID.

Meanwhile I took this photo of an elderly guy with a limp, delivering groceries to persons of economic means in my neighborhood. Engaged in their months long catered COVID "house parties". History will not be kind to the "have and have not" aspect of how COVID was handled.

Ford Bronco Take a breath ...... DSC_8973_sm

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What I found funny was administration telling me to store it in a paper bag. Admins were the biggest cowards. Came around asking how we were when covid just started, then you never saw them again when it got bad. Hell, I am still only getting one n95 per shift.
Ditto!!! I am about sick of paper bag smell haha!

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I find it funny that some industries set production records yet I had to reuse the same mask over and over again and ran out of isolation gowns. I probably had higher amounts of covid on my mask then rooms with covid patients in them
Some folks have a very narrow view of the world around them.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My son while in college, kept his part-time grocery store job through spring and summer of COVID. He's a stand up guy, not overly fearful, and people still needed to eat. Plus it was clear early on (and especially now) that young people had essentially negligible risk from COVID.

Meanwhile I took this photo of an elderly guy with a limp, delivering groceries to persons of economic means in my neighborhood. Engaged in their months long catered COVID "house parties". History will not be kind to the "have and have not" aspect of how COVID was handled.

Ford Bronco Take a breath ...... DSC_8973_sm
They're probably still having their catered house parties. Double masked, demanding everyone get a needle stuck in their arm.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For the record this doesn’t mean I’m not dying in anticipation for my Bronco as well!!! I just know that there are more important things in life! And my husband is probably secretly paying someone for mine to just get here already so I’ll stop spending so much time on this forum and “researching” the Bronco! Lol lol lol
The highs and lows of all things bronco pale in comparison to the extraordinary service of people like you and your husband. Thank you for grounding us and allowing us to be amused by our own self-imposed, small minded problems. And I would be remiss if I did not say that while folks like firefighters, law enforcers and members of the military know exactly what they are signing up for, the medical profession, primarily nurses, proved in the last year that they (you) are the best and the brightest our country has ever produced-bar none. Being a medical warrior was not in your training or contract, but you rose to that occasion. Your ilk bore the brunt of a horrible pandemic with undaunted courage, grace, dignity and respect. I hope that you truly enjoy that bronco when it finally comes because no one on B6G has earned it more.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
They're probably still having their catered house parties. Double masked, demanding everyone get a needle stuck in their arm.
My niece is stuck wearing a mask while training for cross country, because some person in the neighborhood saw her running outside with a couple friends, and complained to the school.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My niece is stuck wearing a mask while training for cross country, because some person in the neighborhood saw her running outside with a couple friends, and complained to the school.
:LOL: Insane in the membrane.
Sponsored