Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is @Administrator approved. I know we are all excited for the new Bronco. I for one, cannot wait to get my hands on one and really put it through some paces here in Utah. I’m dying to redo the Pony Express in one. I think ripping those historic trails would be spectacular in a Bronco. But that doesn’t mean everything is roses and clovers. There are still a few things I’m not so found of. This is that list.
10 Things I Hate About The New Ford Bronco
Sponsored

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nicely done! I like your even-keel presentation style, both in terms of tone and content. Sub'd!

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm with you on the antenna!

I actually did a double take when someone else mentioned the antenna. I was like no... that can't be right. I can't remember the last time I've seen a car with an antenna. And I've been legit looking, like actively trying to see cars with antennas, and the only ones I see are either. 1. Jeeps. 2. Cars built before like 2010.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

1. no 2.7 manual
  2. towing and cargo capacity could be higher
  3. fuel capacity could be higher
  4. two door would be on the LJ sweet spot if it was just 4-6” longer
  5. no Mansquatch yet
  6. no white top yet

(Edit) 7. Yeah agree the front camera winch thing is really stupid

Last edited:

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford's white knights will be along to defend the Blue Oval's integrity so brace yourself. But if we are being honest with ourselves, Ford dropped the ball on certain issues that have been discussed before. One of your items was the rear A/C vents. You made the point, but you didn't spike the proverbial football. The 2-dr buyers don't even get a mold trap for the rear passengers.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure some here will drag you for it, some will praise.
It is nice to have an analytical critique that stays to the bare-bones objectivity needed in a review. A fair review.
Not a hater review.
Not a fanboy review.
Not one that makes concessions because they want to love every nuance. Which is where I fall, personally.
I want to unequivocally love every aspect but I can't. I make concessions in my mind to be "ok" with some stuff in order to get the things I love about it, and probably most of us fall in this category.
Granted, I feel it is a solid homerun hit for Ford. It could have been a bottom-of-the-ninth Grand Slam, but it isn't. And it isn't due mainly to the things you nailed here. But that leaves room for improvement. And that's ok and quite logical.
Camera placement with a winch=illogical, leaving room for the '22, '23 or '29 models to be that much better= logical.
I am foaming at the mouth to get mine, and am as happy as can be, even with the weaker points.
One of my girls suffers from severe car sickness...so we shall see how that shakes out with the rear AC vent. I haven't told her and am in fear that she will want to bail on our trips if I do...at 16, she is well on her independent way and I want to soak up every single second I can of "together time".
I like the articulate, laid-back way you showed these, and had data/pics to back it up.
Too many times people get mad because they get mad, or dislike something because it isn't perfect and want the world to sing praises in their anguish.
You just put it out there and in the end, say the same thing I do. I drive my family, friends, coworkers, and FB page lurkers crazy with Bronco talk, pics, info.
Good job, and the complaints were well understood and genuine.
Surprised there is no cupholder complaint.
:LOL: Maybe make another video "11 Things I Hate about the Bronco" and include that for us beverage-deprived members..

Zeno

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Defender Trophy Edition, 20 Ranger, 911SC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is @Administrator approved. I know we are all excited for the new Bronco. I for one, cannot wait to get my hands on one and really put it through some paces here in Utah. I’m dying to redo the Pony Express in one. I think ripping those historic trails would be spectacular in a Bronco. But that doesn’t mean everything is roses and clovers. There are still a few things I’m not so found of. This is that list.
10 Things I Hate About The New Ford Bronco
Well done! Well done, indeed!

Sponsored

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I completely agree with you on:
  1. 8
  2. 7 - why can't we get painted fender flares and mirrors on all trims?
  3. 6 - wish you hadn't pointed this out, now it bugs me! I already noticed how small the front windshield ones were. 🤦‍♀️
  4. 4 - they might as well have left them off. I get so hot in the backseat of my Xterra and was excited to finally have some backseat air.
Great video!

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very good video. I agree to a point with all of them except the removable top...zero chance I would buy one without a removable top. FJ Cruiser would still be here and bought in droves if it had had one. It is THE most critical non-negotiable feature. It would fail miserably without it.

That said, all the others are valid and good points. Those LCA bolts are baffling, and I still don’t know what to do about them. I will add extra nuts to protect the threads...but to your point, how the heck do I prevent them from being sheared off? Someone will have to put out a little teeny LCA skid plate that bolts under them and just protects the bolts. Is that possible?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My biggest dissatisfaction is the electric parking brake and no emergency brake.
Unless you mean you want a physical handle linked with a cable, the electronic parking brake acts as an emergency brake. (It will apply force in a smooth and controlled manner to bring the vehicle to a stop without locking the wheels.)

Only requirement would be that you would still need electrical power... if you lose electrical power you'd still have some hydraulic force with your regular brakes.

If you lose both electrical power and hydraulic brakes, well, then you've got an extreme fringe case of "bad times."

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good voice of reason and I agree on most of these. The removable top is actually something I'm really looking forward to though.

As soon as they have a stubby antenna that fits the Bronco, I'm getting one: Antennas – BuiltRight Industries (myshopify.com)
Sponsored