First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Holy cow Ford, are you trying to make me switch back to Navy Pier? (I'm hoping the photos aren't doing the Black leather justice, just like the photos never did Navy Pier justice.)
Sponsored

cody

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The render was much better. I already posted it in the actual First Edition thread.

For some stupid reason they replaced the fantastic looking silver dash face with this new plasti-dipped trash.

Idk how Ford continuously manages to go give us letdown after letdown after letdown from concept to real life.
This looks like hell. Honestly, if I would have known this was the dash we were getting I would have swapped down to the Badlands.

Fords interior department really needs to step up their game on the BRONCO.

if you are going to show us a render, make it look like the render!
I'm with you at the moment ... seemed like the silver dash is what set it apart from both Badlands and Wildtrak, and made it stand out a little bit with some contrast.

I also don't want it to look cheap like Rusty is saying. Maybe they tried the silver and it didn't look good?

Hopefully we'll get some better quality images shortly.

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The render was much better. I already posted it in the actual First Edition thread.

For some stupid reason they replaced the fantastic looking silver dash face with this new plasti-dipped trash.

Idk how Ford continuously manages to go give us letdown after letdown after letdown from concept to real life.

2021 Bronco First Edition Black Leather 3.jpg

2021 Bronco First Edition Black Leather 4.jpg
THIS x 10 x 100,000%

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting. What year F150? What model? I have owned many Ford Trucks with leather and have not had this issue. Currently own a 2017 F350 Lariat Crew and a 2012 F150 Lariat Crew and neither have this issue. Do not believe these pics are of a Finished Bronco ready to be released to a customer.
2017 f150 lariat crew - looks like Ive sat with my wallet in my back pocket and I havent since day 1. Always stick it in my center console when getting in.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They dropped the silver dash for the FE black? They. Dropped. The. Silver. Dash!?

You know what that really means??

OBX roast leather in a complete surprise just inches itself ahead right before the finish line, as FE black trips and falls down....and OBX roast officially declared the best interior!! (roaaar roaaar)
OBX roast is still by far the ugliest interior I've ever seen in a production truck. I'm assuming you've just partaken too heavily in 420 activities. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Still amazes me at Ford’s leather bottom seat cushion issues and loose material. Have had the same issue in my f150 from day 1. Tried numerous times to get covered under warranty and no luck.
Same thing in the Rangers. My Ranger seats were loose before it even left the lot. Tons of complaints on the Ranger site about this. I wish Ford wouldn't force you into leather just to get some of the better options, because the leather seats are total junk

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same thing in the Rangers. My Ranger seats were loose before it even left the lot. Tons of complaints on the Ranger site about this. I wish Ford wouldn't force you into leather just to get some of the better options, because the leather seats are total junk
Pretty much the reason why my wife is sticking with the MGV. That and the fact that power seats doesn't get you memory positions and she sits in completely different positions as I do, so would be a waste spending that $ on Ford’s “partial” leather seats if they're anything like my truck.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m going with top grade aftermarket leather.Less expensive and better leather with warranty. Katzkin

BroncoBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think the images do this interior justice as I have seen the First edition in person with leather and it looks great. I wish all the Broncos had plain black leather. With my Badlands order I get the black interior option but it will have the orange stitching and highlights. Happy Halloween! Obviously to each their own when it comes to style etc but all I see on the Badlands is Orange!
Sponsored