Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Okay, stupid question for you fellas @Zach@Granger and @Granger Ford. Are you getting in touch with folks when they get selected for preview, or are they just inquiring with you directly? Just curious how people are aware of their builds being previewed. Thankya!

(I'm slowly feeling my chances of being the one lucky 321A slipping through my fingers.) 😂
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Okay, stupid question for you fellas @Zach@Granger and @Granger Ford. Are you getting in touch with folks when they get selected for preview, or are they just inquiring with you directly? Just curious how people are aware of their builds being previewed. Thankya!

(I'm slowly feeling my chances of being the one lucky 321A slipping through my fingers.) 😂
Yes, we are contacting everyone once we see a preview and verifying information, collecting final deposit and solidifying the order. We have had good luck getting responses and for everyone still in line, good news! We had one person cancel so everyone is shifted up a spot. 😂

We absolutely are putting 100% effort into not getting a Bronco on the lot that won't end up in the hands of a reservation holder. We know that will happen eventually, but it won't be from a lack of effort on our part.

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, we are contacting everyone once we see a preview and verifying information, collecting final deposit and solidifying the order. We have had good luck getting responses and for everyone still in line, good news! We had one person cancel so everyone is shifted up a spot. 😂

We absolutely are putting 100% effort into not getting a Bronco on the lot that won't end up in the hands of a reservation holder. We know that will happen eventually, but it won't be from a lack of effort on our part.
Awesome! I figured as much with you guys. Straight-shooters, all around. (I have a feeling Wednesday evenings are gonna be filled with lots of anticipatory "jonesing" by the Bronco hopeful!)

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you got the sasquatch package and you plan on buying stock badlands tires after the fact? Otherwise I think you're in for a surprise because while the build and price mistakenly allowed you to pick the 4.7 gearing without the sasquatch package, they aren't being built that way.
I think 4.7 is standard for non-squatch manual-trans BL. It is the poster child for the crawl ratio.

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am aware that the delivery of my WT is up to the whims of Ford. The communication from you is the best TUMs ever. Thanks for all that EVERYONE at Granger is doing.

Sponsored

Leatherneck

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does Ford go from the time you placed your reservation, or the time your reservation was converted to an order? Thanks

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does Ford go from the time you placed your reservation, or the time your reservation was converted to an order? Thanks
Reservation was placed.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Zach@Granger, when do your Bronco mannequins arrive, and what are you getting? Have you received any Mach-E’s?

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
.....We absolutely are putting 100% effort into not getting a Bronco on the lot that won't end up in the hands of a reservation holder......
All Bronco's shall be adopted. No Bronco left behind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger, when do your Bronco mannequins arrive, and what are you getting? Have you received any Mach-E’s?
I'm guessing mid-June or July.

Yes we delivered a first edition mach e and have a courtesy Mach E now.

Sponsored

JustinC

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sweet!!! That helps my Wildtrak reservation!!! One cancellation down, about 100 more to go and Granger will be able to get me a 2021 Wildtrak!!!!

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like you should hold off til tomorrow.

If you don't get an email, that's when you should get real upset on the internet
What a weird time to be alive. I used to be upset when I got emails.

So you got the sasquatch package and you plan on buying stock badlands tires after the fact? Otherwise I think you're in for a surprise because while the build and price mistakenly allowed you to pick the 4.7 gearing without the sasquatch package, they aren't being built that way.
4.7 comes with the good transmission.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven't updated my forum profile but I now live in Chicago and I am also in this week's preview group at Granger. Fingers crossed for the all important email tomorrow.

I have a 4DR Black Diamond, 2.3L, automatic, MIC top, Cactus Grey, mid package

7/13 res
I saw that same build in California on the roadshow. You're gonna be one happy guy. that righ looks SOOOOOO GOOD. Saw soft top, mic will be even better.

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, I am getting a manual trans. I know stick shift is not for everyone, but I prefer it and so the 4.7 is a bonus for if I ever want to lift and add 35’s or 37’s later.

BroncoMeier

Outer Banks
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Asked my dealership if they had any previews this week...they responded with they are scheduled to get a Bronco for people to see but not sure when...
Ford Bronco First Week of Non-First Edition Bronco Previews – A Sample of What’s Getting Previewed 1619070529722
Ford Bronco First Week of Non-First Edition Bronco Previews – A Sample of What’s Getting Previewed 1619070529722
Sponsored