Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

4DR Black Diamond 2.7 with mid package and carbonized gray.

I'll be checking my email WAY too many times today!! Good luck everyone!
Same exact build. Good choice. I saw the signature lights in person the other day. Those are the only things I'm going to regret not having.

ToddLabbq

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/13 @ 10:08
Badlands
4 dr
MIC
Sas
Lux
Leather

My sales guy told me they have one allocation set to scheduled this cycle. I don't think he knows how to find what order is under preview. It seems like they only have 1 computer that has WBDO at their location. When I went in for my order he had to go to someone else's office.

I still have some hope, but it's fading fast. It's a small dealer and they only have 5 total allocations with 2 FEs. I'm confident that my timestamp is 1st or 2nd in line but I have a really bad feeling a couple of base orders down the list could get scheduled due to commodity shortages and bump me out.

I think Ford mostly did everything right with the Bronco, up to the point of allocation limits (allocations 100% should have been based on orders and their timestamps) and this priority order bullshit. The people out there saying how those priority orders weren't a big deal don't really understand the situation. That X number high demand commodities used, added with my dealer's small allocation, could have very well pushed me out of a 21. Shit will not go down smooth if I am told I have to wait for a 22 with a 2 hour and 8 minute time stamp...

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I swear, if anyone gets scheduled that is after my October 1st Grangetober rezo...

Ford Bronco Email Day!!!! It’s here! 4-22 !!! 1619092689325

OP
OP
Rlack75

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same exact build. Good choice. I saw the signature lights in person the other day. Those are the only things I'm going to regret not having.
There are no regrets in Bronco Land!!!!

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

7/13 @ 10:08
Badlands
4 dr
MIC
Sas
Lux
Leather

My sales guy told me they have one allocation set to scheduled this cycle. I don't think he knows how to find what order is under preview. It seems like they only have 1 computer that has WBDO at their location. When I went in for my order he had to go to someone else's office.

I still have some hope, but it's fading fast. It's a small dealer and they only have 5 total allocations with 2 FEs. I'm confident that my timestamp is 1st or 2nd in line but I have a really bad feeling a couple of base orders down the list could get scheduled due to commodity shortages and bump me out.

I think Ford mostly did everything right with the Bronco, up to the point of allocation limits (allocations 100% should have been based on orders and their timestamps) and this priority order bullshit. The people out there saying how those priority orders weren't a big deal don't really understand the situation. That X number high demand commodities used, added with my dealer's small allocation, could have very well pushed me out of a 21. Shit will not go down smooth if I am told I have to wait for a 22 with a 2 hour and 8 minute time stamp...
I get it, but what are you really going to do? It doesn’t sound like your beef would be with the dealer, not like they have control who gets scheduled. So you get to take it out of Ford. Good luck with that. Maybe blowing up Levine and Farley on Twitter? That’s about your only option.

i Hope you get a MY21, so you don’t have to flip out in Twitter.

Last edited:

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

While I'd like to be scheduled, I'm happy my dealer communicated the trim levels that were in preview so unless something significant changes, I won't be disappointed because I know not to expect anything.

I do have a timestamp question though. When people are referring to their timestamp, are they referring to when they got their initial e-mail from ford, or the timestamp in the system their dealer gives them (do dealers have this info)?

I ordered around 10:30 eastern on July 13 and got a FE (ordered a BD), but my first e-mail didn't come until 2:13am on July 15. I assumed it was because I was in the second 3500 FEs and Ford was scrambling, but wondering if that caused my timestamp to be pushed from 10:30pm on 7/13 and it's actually the 7/15 2:13am one in the system and I'm delayed (not complaining, just wondering) because of that. I haven't asked my dealer about timestamp because those things are out of my control, but now that production is being scheduled, I guess my curiosity has taken hold.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get it, but what are you really going to do? It don’t sound like your beef would be with the dealer, not like they have control who gets scheduled. So you get to take it out of Ford. Good luck with that. Maybe blowing up Levine and Farley on Twitter? That’s about your only option.

i Hope you get a MY21, so you don’t have to flip out in Twitter.
You're not wrong. I completely understand that my dealer had no say but if they want to sell vehicles they have to drive Ford to do the right thing.... I'm not saying me going off on them will accomplish anything (may make me feel a little better) but what do you do, just acquiesce to getting screwed? Not sure I have that in me.

OP
OP
Rlack75

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I'd like to be scheduled, I'm happy my dealer communicated the trim levels that were in preview so unless something significant changes, I won't be disappointed because I know not to expect anything.

I do have a timestamp question though. When people are referring to their timestamp, are they referring to when they got their initial e-mail from ford, or the timestamp in the system their dealer gives them (do dealers have this info)?

I ordered around 10:30 eastern on July 13 and got a FE (ordered a BD), but my first e-mail didn't come until 2:13am on July 15. I assumed it was because I was in the second 3500 FEs and Ford was scrambling, but wondering if that caused my timestamp to be pushed from 10:30pm on 7/13 and it's actually the 7/15 2:13am one in the system and I'm delayed (not complaining, just wondering) because of that. I haven't asked my dealer about timestamp because those things are out of my control, but now that production is being scheduled, I guess my curiosity has taken hold.
Your timestamp has nothing to do with the email date and time. My email was many hours after my reservation went through.

Timestamp is the exact second your reservation saved in the system.

Call the number that was published for changing dealers, the bronco folks can tell you your reservation timestamp.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.