MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow! Had to do a double take after seeing your screen name. Thought I was sending posts while blacked out. Haha. From Cheyenne here.....and fellow #1 allocation down the road in Ft. Collins. Good luck next week I suppose.
I thought you took your profile picture down. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

looking at this thread, I still can't figure out if people are getting emails after 11:40 AM EST. There are only a handful of people who said when they actually got their email and it was 11:40.

So for those who are saying they just got their email. Did you just now get it or did it come in at 11:40 and your just now reading it?

I'm trying to figure out if I need to detox and wait for next Thursday.
I think it is time to move on to next week if this week is anything like last week.

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Idk if this is true, emails today are still getting the same build dates as last week (June 7, 14, etc.) so will next week's emails I assume. Unless I'm missing something?
I truly hope you are right. I thought most of last weeks were getting May build dates but I could well be wrong. PTOD (post traumatic ordering disorder) setting in and I can't keep this all straight.

KareBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda CX-5, 2020 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought I was going to be cool no matter what happened, but I GOT MY EMAIL TODAY!!! SQUEEEE!!! I'm all teary-eyed like I'm having a real baby, I feel that my production date is like when I scheduled a C-section with my first daughter! My new baby will be born the week of June 28th :love:. 2-Door BL MT 2.3L Mid Pkg (7/13 22:22 time stamp) 2nd in line for production at my dealership

J9AA&angleNo=29&viewType=exterior&width=0&height=0.png
Computerā€‘generated image shown. Vehicle available beginning summer 2021.​
YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
Dear Karen Fritz,
We are excited to let you know your 2021 Broncoā„¢ BADLANDS 2 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of June 28, 2021.​

Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got mine... Even though My dealer said most likely not.

My reservation was late 7/13 (early 7/14)
- OB
- 4 dr.
- Cyber Orange
- SAS
- High pkg.

Ford Bronco 4/22 Email Group! kermit-sad

Hey, when did you receive the email? Just recently, or around 9:40AM MST?
Also, are you with LHM in Draper, or somewhere else?

Thank you for your time.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Go figure - if you really want a kick in the pants, I just got a production date for the vehicle that I moved my order (one of the dealer screw-up placed order when I didn't want them to) from (old dealer) and I then move to Chapman. (@DealerInsider) They supposedly moved my timestamp and were killing the old order, but here I have a confirmation for a build of an Outer Banks on June 28th instead of my Badlands that I changed to...

Just shoot me...time to call Ford CRC as they promised me they were killing the old order and it could not be used.
Update: Called Ford CRC - they have no idea how this happened even though I have called them every week to tell them the "order" was still showing on my Ford account, and that I wanted to make sure this exact scenario could not happen. Each time they assured me it couldn't and that those converted orders were being removed manually from the old dealers, so it would just take time.

Time enough to give me the "joy" of getting a production email, and the soul-crushing realization that it is not mine, and the fear that Ford will never honor my real order because they think the timestamp/order number has been used. Well, it's 5:00 somewhere...

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody from Texas getting emails??

Sponsored

Shamrocklax03

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500/2014 Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Week of 6/21
7/14 Time stamp (confirmation email came during launch commercial but CC processed in the morning)
Badlands 4dr
7 speed MT
Luxe
Soft Top
Tow pkg

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No email, so much for early 7/14 rev and big allocation dealer....

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nothing yet for me šŸ˜¢ For clarification, these Thursday production emails are different than the communication Ford is supposed to send out in May for delivery timeframe correct???
Sponsored