Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same boat, although I am going to wait until the stock 33's are in need of replacement for 34's. Thinking 1" spacer or different wheels with a +30 offset to start though.
I'm torn here. Figuring ill lock down swampers on the
Same boat, although I am going to wait until the stock 33's are in need of replacement for 34's. Thinking 1" spacer or different wheels with a +30 offset to start though.

I'm going to use the factory wheels with beadlock rings and some form of bias ply swamper, then run aftermarket wheels with BFGs for DD and to the trails. swap to swampers at the campsite. pain in the bum, but mud tires suck on street, street tires suck in mud. factory wheels should be more like 9" once the beads are moved over the lip and locked down.
Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why must you make me now want a 12" wide tire :LOL:
:LOL: I'm thinking it will be "just right" size wise. I think the bigger problem with the Badlands non sasq look is the wheel offset more than anything.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
:LOL: I'm thinking it will be "just right" size wise. I think the bigger problem with the Badlands non sasq look is the wheel offset more than anything.
It is wheel offset on mostly everything haha! I have 1" bora spacers on my Honda Passport for the same reason :LOL:

Draykas

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL rubicon, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a 2019 Ranger owner and visiting even in MO I talked to driver and looked at badlands with 33" tires. 35 would be easy as correct offset wheel and remove intrusion bars.

Gutter Clown

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is the picture I took. The shock and strut are to the right of the black component only finger width from inside tire wall.

C9B2932A-3001-4311-889B-DCB8E2D1A3B6.jpeg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Werkedperformance

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is the picture I took. The shock and strut are to the right of the black component only finger width from inside tire wall.

Ford Bronco Badlands 33" vs Sasquatch Stance Shots + Suspension Parts Numbers C9B2932A-3001-4311-889B-DCB8E2D1A3B6
the black component is the steering upright, steering knuckle, or spindle carrier, all are different semi correct terms.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

As a future 2.3 manual badlands on 33's owner, I think a spring swap will quickly be available to provide a little 1-2" lift for a clean 35" upgrade. Springs should be cheap for popular/volume applications like this, my mustang springs were less than $300. I saw some other suspension pictures posted that show shock differences (reservior positions) and possibly minor length differences, but its probably not a big factor. Another option is running 33x12.5x17's to get the width and stance, but keep the height and clearance similar.
My plan is to watch for Sasquatch wheel and tire takeoffs and self-Squatch.

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My plan is to watch for Sasquatch wheel and tire takeoffs and self-Squatch.
Good plan, I'm waiting to see what aftermarket offers, and if I even need it. A King or Icon suspension package could end up better overall with more travel.

OP
OP
Werkedperformance

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good plan, I'm waiting to see what aftermarket offers, and if I even need it. A King or Icon suspension package could end up better overall with more travel.
ESCV makes that more of a proposition than on other trucks..... You'd need a bypass shock or a coil over and a bump stop setup to improve on escv at full stuff.

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ESCV makes that more of a proposition than on other trucks..... You'd need a bypass shock or a coil over and a bump stop setup to improve on escv at full stuff.
Possibly, I have faith the aftermarket will provide, Icon in particular seems to have some pretty comprehensive packages for other applications. Plus the likely hood of me deciding I NEED to go bigger is relatively low so 🤷‍♂️. Lol

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can confirm the entire front strut is different between a 33 tire Badlands and a Sasquatch. The part numbers are different the spring perches are mounted at a different height, the reservoirs are flipped. rear shocks are not as drastically different visually however might be. I got part number pictures, ill try to get those posed on the ESCV thread.
I will confirm that 2 shock sets were developed.

rugbyback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Badlands 33" vs Sasquatch Stance Shots + Suspension Parts Numbers C9B2932A-3001-4311-889B-DCB8E2D1A3B6
So maybe 1/4" or so higher suspension on the Sas. How were the two equipped? Were they both Badlands? Same engines? Same trim levels?

Bottom line - wider wheels and taller tires on a manual Badlands and your pretty much have a sasquatch without the sticker.
I mentioned the following in another thread.
Was at the event today in Conshy PA where they had a non-SAS BL and a BD SAS. Measured from the metal edge of the wheel well under the flare, to center of the wheel. Definitely a difference. Had it at about 1/2", give or take 1/8". Just throwing it out there.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I mentioned the following in another thread.
Was at the event today in Conshy PA where they had a non-SAS BL and a BD SAS. Measured from the metal edge of the wheel well under the flare, to center of the wheel. Definitely a difference. Had it at about 1/2", give or take 1/8". Just throwing it out there.
I think you’re saying you measure from the rim on the inside up to the metal fender. If so, nice job. I’ve been eyeing up that show frame trying to figure out which suspension and frame point to measure between when I get the chance. Rear may actually be easier.

rugbyback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you’re saying you measure from the rim on the inside up to the metal fender. If so, nice job. I’ve been eyeing up that show frame trying to figure out which suspension and frame point to measure between when I get the chance. Rear may actually be easier.
Actually placed a flat edge across the top of the tire to negate any crown and allow a straight measurement to the center of the rim. I then took a measurement from this same flat edge to the edge of the metal fender that is covered by the flare. Added both measurements together. Figured it was the easiest way to get somewhat accurate straight line measurements without removing the wheel.
Sponsored