Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The much anticipated scheduling has begun and we've learned a few things. Here's a few notes I wanted to pass along.

1 - First Edition doesn't mean First Production. Don't get me wrong, the First Edition will still be prioritized above other orders, but the first 7,000 units to roll off the assembly line aren't going to be first editions. We tried to explain that previously, but it is clear now that it is not the case. In my mind the biggest advantage of the First Edition now is that you are guaranteed Sasquatch and Lux package in a reasonable time frame.

2 - Timestamp is ONE factor in the allocation process. It is a very important factor, but it is not the only factor. Commodity restrictions are going to be evident moving forward. Trim, Doors, Options, are going to place a large role in what Ford can build. Keep in mind these restrictions will vary monthly. But the first week of production has given us a good view into what options may slow down your build. We have all 26 of our allocations scheduled already. Here is the break down for dates that reservations were placed.

07/13 - 12 Builds
07/14 - 6 Builds
07/15 - 1 Build
07/16 - 1 Build
07/18 - 1 build
07/20 - 1 build
August - 2 Builds
October - 1 Build
November - 1 Build

3 - How come my 7/13 build wasn't chosen???

- Sasquatch. The Reservation tracker on B6G sites 40% of reservation holders chose sasquatch. We receive 3 Sasquatches out of 26 builds.

2 - Lux Package - 47% of our reservation holders chose the Lux package. We receive 3 schedules out of our 26 orders.

3 - Soft Top - Out of the 19 orders for 4 doors we got scheduled 10 of them are soft top. Definitely a much larger representation of the orders than the general take rate.

So Ford is filling orders as they can get supplies. Say 10% of their production goes to Lux and they are out. That leaves us with 54% of our orders as eligible to be produced. Then they run out of sasquatch and badlands trims which leaves us with 30% of our orders to choose from. The process keeps on going until they can find something that they can build.

So what do we take away from this?

1. If you have a Big Bend, Black Diamond, Outer Banks, or Base trim and you aren't adding Lux or Sasquatch. Make sure your order isn't in "99" assuming you'll receive a 2022. There's not a great chance, but make sure you convert your order to a buildable unit. You may get pleasantly surprised.

2. Don't Change your order around because of this month. These commodities will change monthly. Don't switch your badlands, Lux package order to a base 2.3, 7 speed, soft top. Get what you want, but have realistic expecations on timing. If you are debating between a Black Diamond with and without Sasquatch, then you'll need to weigh whether waiting an extended time is worth it to you or if you would rather get it more quickly.

3. You are a FE reservation holder? Our first month we only received one of around 50 FEs. The take rate will speed up. I'm sure over the next 3-4 months the orders will get scheduled. Like I wrote earlier, The biggest advantage you have is you are guaranteed a LUX and Sasquatch, where a lot of others will need to wait. The pace of production of FEs will speed up significantly as well. So don't worry about that, lets see what month 2 brings.

Zach
Sponsored

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Zach@Granger...Does it still look like Ford will be sending out build time estimates to all on the 3rd?

EDIT: Never-mind the May 3rd date, it was a long day today and I conflated the Job 1 and estimate dates.

Last edited:

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Any idea what the driving factor(s) might be for those builds getting scheduled way out in October and November?

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Zach,

So my take away from this is that.... the later orders are being built now because of product restraints and will be delivered thereby taking up spots in your allocation. So, those of us that are on the outer edge of your allocation have been forced farther out, meaning the probability we will get a 22MY has drastically increased????

Sponsored

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm assuming a BL order, sharing a lot of parts with SAS, would probably share the same commodity issues? But FE orders do too..

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm hoping Ill get a late 21. no sas or lux but 2/22 reservation..... LOL you never know.... but i doubt it.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't heard any communication. That would be my assumption though.
Where does May 3rd come from? My understand it was just "May," meaning it could be the end of May. Just curious if I missed something is all.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any idea what the driving factor(s) might be for those builds getting scheduled way out in October and November?
Soft Top.

The Soft Top is your friend.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Zach@Granger...Does it still look like Ford will be sending out build time estimates to all on the 3rd?
Did we have a date for that process to happen? I was guessing late in the month of May, but maybe i missed something.
Sponsored