KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Still waiting for an unsquatched/non-badlands ride along. I want to see how it rides as well as a proper demo of the 8in screen vs the 12in.
I can’t decide whether Ford won’t let us see a BD on the stock rims and tires because it’s great and they want to up sell the BL/Sasquatch.... or if they know it doesn’t look that great.

I’ve seen zero BD stock videos or ride alongs.
Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can’t decide whether Ford won’t let us see a BD on the stock rims and tires because it’s great and they want to up sell the BL/Sasquatch.... or if they know it doesn’t look that great.

I’ve seen zero BD stock videos or ride alongs.
This made my day. Finally got a good tour of the BD!!

Agree, would love to see non-SAS. though. Have seen other non-SAS and they look great so expect the BD to be money. Can always fit 33s on non if you want.

I think the whole SAS demo is to just show off how impressive it is. Seeing it in person SAS is insane nice too (I mean insane nice!), just not for me. I'm a light trail guy and the BD will be perfect.

If you search youtube someone found a BD non-SAS and did an exterior walk around. Looks mean.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This made my day. Finally got a good tour of the BD!!

Agree, would love to see non-SAS. though. Have seen other non-SAS and they look great so expect the BD to be money. Can always fit 33s on non if you want.

I think the whole SAS demo is to just show off how impressive it is. Seeing it in person SAS is insane nice too (I mean insane nice!), just not for me. I'm a light trail guy and the BD will be perfect.

If you search youtube someone found a BD non-SAS and did an exterior walk around. Looks mean.
That’s the exact camp I’m in. Question is do I spend the $ for 33s right away? Depends on what dealer might offer for the take offs. Granger said they wanted to work something up but haven’t heard anything concrete yet.

Another variable is **maybe** 2022 gives BD some different options.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That’s the exact camp I’m in. Question is do I spend the $ for 33s right away? Depends on what dealer might offer for the take offs. Granger said they wanted to work something up but haven’t heard anything concrete yet.

Another variable is **maybe** 2022 gives BD some different options.
Personally I'll just replace them when it's time and let others do the initial 33 swap and see the results/feedback.

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There are two things I want to do to my Bronco:

1) Remove the passenger side rear seat while leaving the driver side rear seat in place and,

2) Add a level plate/storage system that will serve as a platform for a fridge/drawer box (driver side) and provide storage for additional gear as well as access to OEM tools in the back. I already work quite a bit with aluminum extrusion framing so this part is pretty straight forward (see attached pic from a Goose Gear Jeep install which I think uses 80/20). I might carpet this or put some kind of rubberized surface on top of the marine-grade plywood.

I know there is at least one rear seat delete bracket for Wranglers, but I haven't yet seen one for the new Bronco. Hoping its out there or will be soon.

Anyone else interested in this kind of solution?

Goose Gear seat replacement section.jpg
Yah you could just template it out of cardboard and build an aluminum frame marine grade plywood or better yet composite (as wood is crazy $$ now) and build to suite your needs! I can’t wait to build some crazy $hit for an overland rig!

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Walkaround Video! 2-door Cyber Orange C9AD28C3-3506-44DD-B947-A9407582C042

Sponsored

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Everything has to be Sasquatch. :confused:
Exactly. I wish they would take a standard Black Diamond off-road and show us its limits.

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs