Sponsored

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
seems like the chip shortage was bullshit if the lux package has a massive surplus of parts

or maybe im just reading the chart wrong
Sponsored

Howdy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Trucks
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Personally, I would not advocate anyone changing their orders to try and get built as doing so would amount to trying to hit an invisible moving target.
Some folks on the forum waffling about their current order should read this sentence several times.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I appreciate the info!

I am a bit confused still on the + and - pieces though and how this works. I guess you add up your build "points" and then what does this signify to you...?

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just hope my dealer doesnt hate me for sending emails all the time. I stopped but i think the damage might be done.

im order #1 at the dealer dunno if that makes a difference

BradtheWelder

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
"BRONCO SCHEDULING UPDATE

We completed our first full week of retail order scheduling. A few notes:

Commodity Ramp Up – Part availability will vary each week and month and will impact order scheduling sequence. For instance, we have heavy soft tops initially as hard tops ramp up, and so we had a higher mix of soft tops this month than our full year estimate calls for.

All Orders are in Play – Because of the commodities, all orders are in play. The scheduling system will still select based off (1) Dealer Allocation, (2) Commodities, and then (3) Timestamp, but because a lot of the orders are built very similarly, the system will continue to go down the list until it finds a clean order.

To help better manage your customers’ expectations, starting with July production we will provide a National Bronco Commodity Report monthly (attached for June as reference) that will show our monthly build capacities compared to the full unscheduled order bank by key commodities. This will give direct line of site of our supply and demand on commodities and provide dealers with a resource to talk to customers about making potential changes to their orders to improve their build timing.

Scheduling Timeline

Thursday scheduling will continue on a weekly basis with the following monthly cadence:

· Week 1: First Editions

o NOTE: These will be scheduled throughout the entire Model Year. Additionally, all First Edition allocations were calculated based on # of First Edition orders in order bank as of March 19 deadline.

· Week 2: Dealer Earned Allocation – Non-First Edition Orders

· Week 3 & 4: Clean Up, As Necessary

As a reminder, we will send all order holders a communication in May notifying them of their estimated delivery timeframe based on their current build, production volume, and allocation."

There was more but this is the important info. Personally, I would not advocate anyone changing their orders to try and get built as doing so would amount to trying to hit an invisible moving target. Commodities will change weekly and monthly so what do you change this week to try and figure out what their capacities are going to be next week? According to this, low time stamp doesn't guarantee anything at this point. It's more like a lottery for "clean" priority 19s at this point so don't bother asking anymore. You will have an email by May for estimated delivery or you won't. Your dealer will know when you are previewed, you will know sometime Thursday if your numbers got drawn.

Also posted by @Razorbak86 :

June Production Demand vs Capacity

Legend:
  • USOB = Unscheduled Order Bank
  • Black, + ppts = :love:
  • Red, (-) ppts = 😭
2021 Bornco June Production Demand vs Capacity.jpeg
What with the blank on the 2 door hard top? Are the 2 door mold in color hard tops figured in with the 4 door versions?

Sponsored

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I appreciate the info!

I am a bit confused still on the + and - pieces though and how this works. I guess you add up your build "points" and then what does this signify to you...?
i THINK the + and - reflect demand VS capacity

the higher the -red number the higher the demand and lower the capacity

the higher the +normal number the higher the demand and higher the capacity

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very informative! In some ways I can see why I was scheduled over some people ahead of me with blacks in key areas, but I also have some of those reds so I'm lucky to overcome that.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i THINK the + and - reflect demand VS capacity

the higher the -red number the higher the demand and lower the capacity

the higher the +normal number the higher the demand and higher the capacity
Ah, gotcha - Thank you for spelling that out for my with crayons and simple words haha. I guess that makes me feel slightly better actually.

Surprising to see things like the MIC breakdown, but I guess that's expected when I'm assuming lots of folks who didn't want to wait for a painted hard top switched to this.

Appreciate it!

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

USOB = parts available after scheduled production so others can be built if the build request all falls into the black? - like "extra" Broncos? Or is this what's available for building the scheduled Broncos? Please clarify.
The Unscheduled Order Bank is the central repository of all orders received by Ford which have not yet been scheduled to build.
What with the blank on the 2 door hard top? Are the 2 door mold in color hard tops figured in with the 4 door versions?
Molded in Color hard top and 2-door hard top (which is also MIC) are combined in the same number... (33).

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Unscheduled Order Bank is the central repository of all orders that Ford has received which have not yet been scheduled to build.

Molded in Color hard top and 2-door hard top (which is also MIC) are combined in the same number... (33).
So if I don't have a build date for my Badlands, that would be included in that USOB number, correct? It's basically ALL orders outstanding?

BradtheWelder

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Unscheduled Order Bank is the central repository of all orders that Ford has received which have not yet been scheduled to build.

Thanks, makes sense. I wonder if the back portion of the hardtop are actually the same on the 2 and 4 doors?

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was also told not to get too excited when I receive my email as Ford may build my vehicle but if they are short on chips they will park the B in a lot until they get the chips... can’t wait for that to happen 🤯
I assume this will be taken into account when we all receive our delivery estimates next month...?
Sponsored