Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nope not wrong...
Wildtrak comes with black bead locks...

Next...
I’m aware which rings the Wildtrak comes equipped with. I’m getting FE that also comes with the same black rings. My point was just that I personally like the bare aluminum look far better.

“Next...”
Sponsored

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm ordering the rings for delivery. Still torn on tires....leaning to BFG KM3. Ford specifically does not want you running anything but stock tire options on the rings due to variances in bead thickness. I feel somewhat safe that a KM3 bead lip and a BFG AT bead lip are similar thickness. I began to worry swampers may have " too much" rubber at the bead to clamp the way ford has intended.

162 per wheel is the cheapest i have found locks.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We were doing our highway cleanup Sunday morning in Whitehall just south of Silver Lake, the red one passed us pulling a small enclosed utility trailer. Closest I’ve seen one in person to date. I may or may not have turned into a fanboy for a second in front of my Jeep friends 🤘🏻. Still not hearing the end of it. Damn it looked sexy rolling down the highway.

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you’ve never been or rarely go, it can be a good time. For me having pretty much spent my teens & 20’s at my parents cottage up there, I’m over it. Crowds breed stupidity anymore and that place is crowded basically every weekend anymore. Best time to go is mid week, there’s maybe 20% of the normal crowd tops. That’s when you can really get to exploring and having fun. I have more fun running all the trails throughout the state. Those are the hidden gems in Michigan. But that’s just my opinion. It does make for an excellent test track for the manufacturers though, that’s for sure.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That white wildtrak is sexy AF. First time I've ever said that about a white vehicle.

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you’ve never been or rarely go, it can be a good time. For me having pretty much spent my teens & 20’s at my parents cottage up there, I’m over it. Crowds breed stupidity anymore and that place is crowded basically every weekend anymore. Best time to go is mid week, there’s maybe 20% of the normal crowd tops. That’s when you can really get to exploring and having fun. I have more fun running all the trails throughout the state. Those are the hidden gems in Michigan. But that’s just my opinion. It does make for an excellent test track for the manufacturers though, that’s for sure.
We are camping there in late July, possibly with the Bronco pulling our pop up. I was hoping there was a good spot to mount the flag on the mod bumper, and now I see the approximate area for a mount.

I have my build the week of 6/14. If I do not have the bronco, and my JK is sold, can I run my Armada (aired down) on the dunes, without getting stuck often? I have seen videos of all sorts of heavy trucks on them. Thanks.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That red 2-door looks like a VW Rabbit Cabriolet with fat tires.
I can’t unsee that comparison now. 😂 That top design shouldn’t have made it past a sketch.

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Couple of others testing
Ford Bronco Red, White and Blue Broncos Spotted at Silver Lake Sand Dunes, With Glimpse at Bronco Warthog Prototypes 8EE58912-73A8-42F1-8757-A384D51724A1

Ford Bronco Red, White and Blue Broncos Spotted at Silver Lake Sand Dunes, With Glimpse at Bronco Warthog Prototypes 8EE58912-73A8-42F1-8757-A384D51724A1
Warthogs have been up there quite a bit the last few weeks. My buddy was up there 2 weeks ago breaking in his can and and saw the warthog and raptor ranger both running.

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks to be the same beadlocks rings for a 13/14 and 17/18 raptor. 19/20 are different

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks to be the same beadlocks rings for a 13/14 and 17/18 raptor. 19/20 are different
99.9% of Bronco purchasers will never need beadlocks. Its crazy they are even using them.
Sponsored