Sponsored

Likelihood of new colors for 2022 Bronco?

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've been on board with the NB since day one, I love everything about it BUT the color choices. I am an early reservation holder and still haven't placed an order for the Wildtrak because of the colors. I just can't get behind any of them, I have tired to like the Catcus Grey, but it's just to green. So all this leads me to this question, what's the chances Ford does maybe a Avalanche grey, lead foot grey or maybe desert tan in 22? I know I could pay to have it wrapped, but if I am dropping 58k on a new ride I don't want to have to spend another 2-3k on a wrap. It blows my mind that when you order a new car you can't get it in the color you want if the company offers the color. Anyone have any info in possible new colors other than green that's been rumored?
Sponsored

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anything is possible, let's just hope colors don't turn into a commodity.

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

NO MORE GRAY. WE WANT MULTIPLE GREENS.
I'm fine with green, maybe a boxwood green then I'd be all over it, but the Bronco "is" my wife's so I have to give somewhere and she doesn't like green. It was all I could do to talk her out of black.

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting perspective........few people have called cactus "to green" along the way.......many want more green..........but sounds like you like the grayest of the gray

If they offered a tan I'd guess it would be fairly high on the order percentage

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you have a chance to get out to the SuperCel event last week and see any in person?
I mean, I'd personally jump at the chance for a desert tan or green.
But honestly ALL of the colors look a lot better on the vehicle than in pictures.
Any of them you are more inclined to want for '21 than the other?

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The way things are going, Ford will come out with a green that is popular, but then the paint will be difficult to get through the supplier, and orders will be backlogged for several years. This entire process is nothing but ridiculous.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope they don’t do like the Tacoma and offer only one new color every so often

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I've been on board with the NB since day one, I love everything about it BUT the color choices. I am an early reservation holder and still haven't placed an order for the Wildtrak because of the colors. I just can't get behind any of them, I have tired to like the Catcus Grey, but it's just to green. So all this leads me to this question, what's the chances Ford does maybe a Avalanche grey, lead foot grey or maybe desert tan in 22? I know I could pay to have it wrapped, but if I am dropping 58k on a new ride I don't want to have to spend another 2-3k on a wrap. It blows my mind that when you order a new car you can't get it in the color you want if the company offers the color. Anyone have any info in possible new colors other than green that's been rumored?
Cactus Gray up close is really gray.

Future colors: all we know is there will be some shade of green, and Cyber Orange Pearl was hinted by Levine to go away. Also, the unique FE Lightning Blue likely goes away.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Cactus Gray up close is really gray.

Future colors: all we know is there will be some shade of green, and Cyber Orange Pearlwas hinted by Levine to go away. Also, the unique FE Lightning Blue likely goes away.
Yes I was at Super Cel, but I see more seafoam green then gray. Maybe I am color blind...

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No idea how Ford manufacturing is set up compared to someone like Audi, but in many cases you can pick from a dozen colors offered on a particular car, spend $3K or so and get any color they currently offer regardless of car, then finally $6K for any color they have ever offered.

Again MAP may not be able to easily accommodate such a choice but it seems like a lot of people would may an extra $2500 or so to have access to the entire current Ford color catalogue.

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s your money pay the extra dollar and get exactly what you want if you don’t you will never be happy with it
I want to be able to order it from Ford and say I want _____ color please. I know this is unrealistic but none the less I would like it that way. So I've got to drop 2k on a painted top, 2k on a soft top and then 2-3k on a wrap too? I can only 2k so many time.... It is what it is, I'm holding off till MY22, then if there isn't anything I might hold off till MY23.
Sponsored