Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, I was thinking at first why bother with floor liners to cover up the drain plugs if going with washout floors, but now I am thinking that was a dumb decision, right? Any reason NOT to call my dealer and add the floor liners to my BD MGV order?

It seems like going with the OEM ones is way to go as aftermarket probably won't fit as nicely with the washout floor design, right?
Sponsored

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I was thinking at first why bother with floor liners to cover up the drain plugs if going with washout floors, but now I am thinking that was a dumb decision, right? Any reason NOT to call my dealer and add the floor liners to my BD MGV order?

It seems like going with the OEM ones is way to go as aftermarket probably won't fit as nicely with the washout floor design, right?
I opted for the floor liners with the wash out interior, as I'd like to have some wear protection for where my heals rest while driving. I opted for OEM though. While I love Weathertech, they are twice as much, and I don't need high walls to protect the carpet underneath.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The aftermarket liners I've seen (in general) seem to be more money than the Ford OEM ones.

I went with liners for my wash out floors because there are times i just want to shake out the gravel and sand from my mats and not have to vacuum (or hose out) my interior.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Unless it has changed recently, the wash out floors come with regular floor mats at no extra cost.
That's what I recall as well. And carpeted mats, maybe.

OP
OP
Delli555

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Unless it has changed recently, the wash out floors come with regular floor mats at no extra cost.
Do they? Maybe that is why I didn't order originally. I will have to look at the "fine print." I am fine with regular floor mats and saving the $160 if it comes with them. I just don't want to get a brand new Bronco with nothing on the floor!

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do they? Maybe that is why I didn't order originally. I will have to look at the "fine print." I am fine with regular floor mats and saving the $160 if it comes with them. I just don't want to get a brand new Bronco with nothing on the floor!
I just checked. Go to the Ford site and explore the Black Diamond or Badlands. They both list front floor mats as included.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where did you find that out? I've been searching for that info forever! Is that confirmed?
Its been listed on the Ford site from the beginning as I recall.

Sponsored

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
.....It seems like going with the OEM ones is way to go as aftermarket probably won't fit as nicely with the washout floor design, right?

Nope, not at all. I use Husky and they are better than the Ford OEM ones. Husky has the taller lip, holds in stuff better. Been doing this for over 21 years, works great.

Last edited:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's what is listed for the 4-door. There is not mention of the carpeted floor mats for the 2-door.

I was thankfully corrected in a later post!

Historically my vehicles have had carpeted floors and I've added Weathertecs.

This go around I'm going to try out the washout floor with carpeted mats.

Last edited:

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's what is listed for the 4-door. There is not mention of the carpeted floor mats for the 2-door.

Historically my vehicles have had carpeted floors and I've added Weathertecs.

This go around I'm going to try out the washout floor with carpeted mats.
It's listed under the 2-dr designation as well.
Sponsored