Sponsored

Likelihood of new colors for 2022 Bronco?

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Reactions: abe

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

"And I'm confident in saying that when a green is released, fewer than 50% of those that wanted green will like it."

I am 95% sure I will be one of the 50% disappointed - I am still seriously considering a paint job. Wraps scare me with the whole lifespan issues, inability getting it off, cost relative to what you get and hinge/hardware workarounds. If I get sick of Mallard green in 4 years, which I won't, I will be a lot less sick of it compared to if I bought Proletariat grey/white/black

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was next to a space white F-150 this morning....I am in love! That color is awesome
Looks a lot like VW's White Silver Metallic, which I had on my 2017 Jetta. An awesome color. So of course VW discontinued it. :mad:

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Build and price a ram 2500 or 3500.

they have like a dozen colors to pick from, then additional lower volume colors.

wrangler, Broncos only competitor, offers 13 colors from the base trim to top trim, same with the Dodge Challenger for example.
FCA offers the best colors in the business. And it's not close.

Sponsored

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Get rid of one red, one gray or blue and add one dark green and one lighter green is my vote. Rest can stay the same.

WarringEagle

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Like many people in this thread I delayed my order for color choices alone. I also dislike how adaptive cruise requires a $5K upgrade when even Ford offers it cheaper on every other vehicle. But I digress. I'll take any green, ugly works too. Or tan. But I would have been happy with any other fancy color too. VB almost got there but the wife saw a Mustang in that color and said she didn't like it. So I wait patiently while trying to figure out the misfire codes in my 12Mustang Gt. Probably needs new Coils at 105K miles.

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m wrapping mine in matte black. But it will cost way more than 2-3k. Keep in mind you will want to do the door jams and bars if you plan on taking off the doors or top! Expect another 1-2k at least...

Rusty Sheckleford

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No amount of lead or avalanche will make a grey bronco cool. Just get a nice red or orange.

Sponsored

Tommy

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Would I be right in assuming 70-80s Broncos were your jam?

I actually am the opposite, I love the color options. I'm burnt out on A51 already, but the rest all look good on the Bronco's lines.
Late 60’s for me. A51 & Velocity blue were the Choices ... wife said velocity blue ... I’m sure when I see it in the showroom .. I will stop Bitchin.

Tommy

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Like many people in this thread I delayed my order for color choices alone. I also dislike how adaptive cruise requires a $5K upgrade when even Ford offers it cheaper on every other vehicle. But I digress. I'll take any green, ugly works too. Or tan. But I would have been happy with any other fancy color too. VB almost got there but the wife saw a Mustang in that color and said she didn't like it. So I wait patiently while trying to figure out the misfire codes in my 12Mustang Gt. Probably needs new Coils at 105K miles.
A 51 & velocity blue were the choices ... wife like VV
B .. end of the story.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

How is space white not like the navajo white of car paint? 96% percent white, and a little tiny bit of not white? I like it, it's better than Oxford White, but its still...white?