Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting post by @flip regarding dealers cleaning up WBDO orders by May 11th.
Just got some Bronco info from our sales zone manager. I'm relaying some of this because some of you might be in this situation and don't know. I would contact your dealer if you aren't sure if your order falls into this category.

"After the latest roof announcements, we still have a number of orders that are not buildable in WBDO. Currently 41% of our order bank has a compatibility error or is showing on material hold."
Not sure if this is zone specifically or all orders in general.

"Many of these orders have either the Black-Painted Modular Hard Top or Dual Roofs that will not be available for the 21MY. We are requesting that you update and submit these orders, by May 11th...."

"You will need to review every order, regardless of timestamp location, to ensure accuracy. Inaccurate orders will require cancellation - which causes the customer to lose their timestamp, and we will not be able to do this moving forward".
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for sharing. 41% is a big number. Here's to hoping your Dealer hasn't screwed up your order in WBDO and still shows mod top. It's too bad you can't see complete order real time on Ford account to verify. I'm confident in the folks at Granger, but this has trouble written all over it for those with no communication with dealer. Good luck.

OP
OP
Boxer4

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for sharing. 41% is a big number. Here's to hoping your Dealer hasn't screwed up your order in WBDO and still shows mod top. It's too bad you can't see complete order real time on Ford account to verify. I'm confident in the folks at Granger, but this has trouble written all over it for those with no communication with dealer. Good luck.
I wonder how many have a simple brush guard and not know it a constraint

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder how many have a simple brush guard and not know it a constraint
There's a difference between a constraint (which is buildable in MY21 when they have the parts) and something that isn't buildable, since the option isn't even a MY21 option.

What I want to know is how many of the 41% is people who ultimately want the MY22 option and are willing to wait (but aren't coded 99), and how many are people who don't realize their chosen options are no longer available in MY21 (MOD/Dual Tops), but their dealer hasn't communicated with them (or isn't even aware of the problem themselves).

Last edited:

Sponsored

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting post by @flip regarding dealers cleaning up WBDO orders by May 11th.
Wow. There may be a lot of dealers doing their buyers (and themselves) a disservice by not making sure as many of the orders are buildable as possible. For the rest of us with buildable orders, our chances of an MY21 are looking a lot better.

This is concerning:

"You will need to review every order, regardless of timestamp location, to ensure accuracy. Inaccurate orders will require cancellation - which causes the customer to lose their timestamp, and we will not be able to do this moving forward"

I'd be pretty upset if my order got canceled and I lost my timestamp because my dealer submitted an inaccurate order.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone with a brush guard not on this forum. So call it 90%.

But I would think “Not buildable” doesn’t include constrained otherwise 80% of orders wouldn’t be buildable. We know modtop is not an option for MY21 so likely that. My guess anyways.

Sponsored

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

if our priority code is 19, that means it's buildable right?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

These were just orders/builds that should of been 99, so if dealers dont fix em they get nuked its simple.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope my 99 deferral for a my22 doesnt get pushed to a 23 because of all the poor clueless my21 buyers that wont see this message or get in touch with their dealer, who may also not know. I imagine we will see thousands of orders suddenly get canceled without the buyers even knowing.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excellent news for later reservations that want a MY21 and are willing to go with buildable options.
Sponsored