First Name
Vlad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat, Maverick XLT, Mazda CX5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the Brush Guard and the Tow package are both deadly sins now?

Last edited:

Sassygirl

Badlands
First Name
Michele
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 2dr, BL, Lux, SAS, mic with tow and roof rails. Read somewhere that you could not get roof rails with BL SAS. My question is, is this true and if so would this be considered "unbuildable" ? Do I need to reach out to my dealer and have the roof rails removed? My status shows code 19, however I am a later reservation.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a 2dr, BL, Lux, SAS, mic with tow and roof rails. Read somewhere that you could not get roof rails with BL SAS. My question is, is this true and if so would this be considered "unbuildable" ? Do I need to reach out to my dealer and have the roof rails removed? My status shows code 19, however I am a later reservation.
Roof rails on 2 dr fine, not currently available for 4 dr Sasquatch

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So the Brush Guard and the Tow package are both sins now?

1975U15 said:
Thanks for sharing. 41% is a big number. Here's to hoping your Dealer hasn't screwed up your order in WBDO and still shows mod top. It's too bad you can't see complete order real time on Ford account to verify. I'm confident in the folks at Granger, but this has trouble written all over it for those with no communication with dealer. Good luck.
Correct. There was a thread on those being commodity constrained items a few weeks ago. At this point maybe we start referring to whatā€™s not constrained. Shorter list.:) Tow and brush guard donā€™t make your order ā€œnot buildableā€ in WBDO system as OP posted. Totally different.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There really isnā€™t enough information or context in what was shared by the OP to know whether this is the case or not.

They state that orders would ā€œhave to be cancelledā€ but then they prefaced that by saying the dealers have to go in case-by-case, and then they conclude by saying that Ford wont be doing something going forward.

Basically, we know that if you have a MY22 option, you should be coded 99 to avoid all problemsā€¦ if you arenā€™t coded 99ā€¦ I donā€˜t think we can say with any level or certainty what the consequences will be.
šŸ¤Ø

...Ford needs to chill

If it weren't for this forum, myself nor my dealer would know ANYTHING

Last edited:

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am surprised after waiting so long for a Bronco, that people would sacrifice getting exactly what they want, just to get it a few months quicker. I guess to be first on the block? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Iā€™ll waIt a bit longer and get the build Iā€™ve been waiting for.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I only gave it to ones who asked. It causes more trouble for the dealers to give it out than not to. When the actual order states packages like 334A, which would be a Badlands Lux and then the actual order often times prices things differently than the way things layout on Build & Price, then people start asking questions....even if the build is 100% correct and the price is 100% a match. I try not to give consumers anything that has codes, lingo, etc....We also don't input customer's emails on retail orders for the same reason. When people start getting notified of every step along the way about something they order, they call the dealer 10X more than if they don't know.
I visited my dealer yesterday to get a price sheet for my order signed by the sales manager so to not have problems when I pay later.

They also gave me a copy of the Dora
and had me look it over and sign it, so there will be no disagreement later. The Dora clearly has every option in plain English with price. I cannot fathom why you wouldn't want the same confirmation from your customers. If they ask questions, SO WHAT? It's a lot of money and they SHOULD have ALL their questions answered. There were a lot of sales guys sitting around doing nothing, so having one review the Dora didn't suck up too many resources.

Were I a dealer or sales rep I would absolutely show to my customers and have them review it. I have two orders and both dealers showed mine.

Last edited:

Miamibronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought this was old news tho? I had to change mine to MIC by a previous deadline last month or wait till MY22

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am surprised after waiting so long for a Bronco, that people would sacrifice getting exactly what they want, just to get it a few months quicker. I guess to be first on the block? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Iā€™ll waIt a bit longer and get the build Iā€™ve been waiting for.
Been thinking about this concerning MIC vs MOD tops. I can't imagine wanting to pay more for the MOD AND waiting an extra six months to get it?? Life is short, I want to Drive asap!

Sponsored

RonM0710

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge; Suz. XL7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Tow Package can be installed later, and probably for less. Same thing with Brush Guard. I contacted my salesman and told him to contact me if he hears anything about new ā€œdeadly sinsā€.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Everyone should have a DORA ā€œDealer Order Receipt Acknowledgementā€ and verify that it has the correct top, and priority code. Also color, trim level, seats types and any factory accessories;
Ford Bronco 41% in WBDO orders are not buildable.  Build estimate email after May 11th ? B3D0FE04-C378-4E2B-ADAF-8CB68D808438

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

so if your order is vin# already your ok?heard through the dealer "grapevine"that some units are being built incomplete and shipped accidently.
Nothing has been shipped that I have seen. ? No retail orders have been built yet.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I visited my dealer yesterday to get a price sheet for my order signed by the sales manager so to not have problems when I pay later.

They also gave me a copy of the Dora
and had me look it over and sign it, so there will be no disagreement later. The Dora clearly has every option in plain English with price. I cannot fathom why you wouldn't want the same confirmation from your customers. If they ask questions, SO WHAT? It's a lot of money and they SHOULD have ALL their questions answered. There were a lot of sales guys sitting around doing nothing, so having one review the Dora didn't suck up too many resources.

Were I a dealer or sales rep I would absolutely show to my customers and have them review it. I have two orders and both dealers showed mine.
Yeah but you had to go in to get both your pricing sheet and DORA 6 weeks after the order conversion deadline. My dealer sent that to me and signed it before the conversion date which is what I would have expected.
Sponsored