Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went to two events this week and saw the same Broncos, same hosts. At last nights event, the guy remembered me and wanted to make sure I got the "new" catalog because it had changed since Tuesday's event. Its definitely got a different graphic on the cover.

Link: Accessories Brochure [PDF]
Sponsored

Attachments

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still doesn’t list the factory roof rock. Only shows you can buy an extra crossbar.

ALao, shows ‘suspension kit’ but says only for Base, BB, BD and OBX trims. Picture doesn’t appear to show reservoir shocks.

The door sill guards and 4 door Bimini could be on my list though.

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Big ouch on the winch. I guess they aren't going to improve the camera or even work with lux package.

Ford Bronco Newest Accessories Catalog For 2021 Bronco 1619882175624

No bueno on exhaust upgrades:
Ford Bronco Newest Accessories Catalog For 2021 Bronco 1619882646965

Last edited:

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Way to network!

*Is this fridge new? Definitely a possibility compared to the other one.
So I always just bring a cooler and those blue freezer packets... Never really thought about these. Any worry about leaving it plugged in over night and during the day while out biking and it killing your battery?!

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Very cool. I'll be interested to see if the non Sas performance suspension gives a little lift...if so I'm in.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I always just bring a cooler and those blue freezer packets... Never really thought about these. Any worry about leaving it plugged in over night and during the day while out biking and it killing your battery?!
I'm sure there is. I've always used coolers and have used Grizzly? Brand coolers (similar to the hyper expensive ones) and ice for the past 5-7 years. I'm a newb in the plug-in game. I might look into a lithium "house" battery if I got into it, but... I'm getting a two-door.

I'm sure someone on here has more experience with these.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ohh my lord! :oops:

Looks like I may need to delete my winch purchase since I have the Lux package. No winch with front camera and adaptive cruise?

Catalog now says this:

D. FORD PERFORMANCE BY WARN® BRONCO WINCH KIT
The Ford Performance by WARN® Bronco Winch Kit was co-developed by Ford and WARN engineers to develop a winch solution for the 2021 Bronco that offers an OEM-level of fit, finish, durability, and vehicle integration.
  • Only available on 2021 Broncos with OE Modular Front Bumper and without a front camera and without adaptive cruise control
  • LATE AVAILABILITY

This is a no go on the winch for me and will have me looking for an aftermarket front bumper once this gets sorted out in a year or two.

Although I have had a winch on my Disco since day one, Bronco won't be doing hard duty trails for a few years, so I guess it's just me and my trusty MaxTrax and my VooDoo rope and soft shackles if I have to get a pull out of a ditch or bog.

Damn it! 😡

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Big ouch on the winch. I guess they aren't going to improve the camera or even work with lux package.

No bueno on exhaust upgrades:
Ha ha! I just posted on the winch. That really sucks, but I guess Ford doesn't think us wheelers like the Lux pack. Well, they're wrong and I hope they find a work around in coming years.

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Went to two events this week and saw the same Broncos, same hosts. At last nights event, the guy remembered me and wanted to make sure I got the "new" catalog because it had changed since Tuesday's event. Its definitely got a different graphic on the cover.
First, thank you for this. Christmas list galore material. Second, how are you guys handling orering this stuff? Are you adding it to your original build or are you doing a separate order with your dealer? I took everything off except for the keyless entry pad as I didn’t want that stuff to slow things down. Dealer has been no help on this.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish that rear cargo mat had notched out corners, like most cargo mats, to access the tie down points. Seems like a miss.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I only want the front door bags for my 4 door, and it seems that for the on-board bags, you have to buy all of them. If you buy the 'garage' bags for the front doors, it says, 'not compatible with on-board storage'....what does that mean? I figure I can strap them in when I want to...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.