Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OvrLnd99

Wildtrak
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2022 BMW Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I always just bring a cooler and those blue freezer packets... Never really thought about these. Any worry about leaving it plugged in over night and during the day while out biking and it killing your battery?!
We have one of the original ARB fridge/freezers for several years. We have used in it our Wrangler and in my truck on a wide variety of trips (5 hour trip to parents house for holidays bringing food, over night trips, and multi day camping trips). We have never had an issue with the battery in the vehicle being drained. I cant speak highly enough about them. Yes, they are a little expensive, but you never have to worry about ice melting or food going bad. On many occasions we have left it in the vehicle just running around town. Left overs from going out to eat can be put in there instead of having to bring them home on a hot summer day, and you can run to the market and throw your cold stuff in there and not have to run those home right away. Many uses for them, not just for camping.

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So many better tents out there, I wish they opted for a real overland company like 23Zero, CVT, Treeline or GoFast Campers!

5DB68EF1-B8EC-40ED-9E2D-D89FCC27EFAE.jpeg

124837F4-5B76-450E-A33D-1C0D1BB5C37F.jpeg

Sponsored

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Went to two events this week and saw the same Broncos, same hosts. At last nights event, the guy remembered me and wanted to make sure I got the "new" catalog because it had changed since Tuesday's event. Its definitely got a different graphic on the cover.

Link: Accessories Brochure [PDF]
Well Now Two things no 40" light bar and no tube doors. Really? Now that's late availability too.? My new license plate will read: LTEAVLB by the time I get my build totally complete.

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So let me ask this stupid question, if you have a day 4 reservations and went with WT , lux and mod top, is it still considered a 2021 model ? since the mod top puts it into 2022 ( considered late availability ) , and will that mean since I already also ordered the modular bumper for the dealer add-on winch when it became available, and seening now that it says that the winch on the 2021 will not allow front camera or adaptive cruise control ,will it be corrected in 2022? or will they not offer a winch for 22 ?

If that's the case why should I have even purchased the modular bumper? Hell I already loose the fog lights with the modular bumper and now it sounds like I would also be losing the front camera and adaptive cruise control if I get fords winch. Cant win.

What the Hell Ford.

Screenshot_20210501-185951_Drive.jpg

beto3005

Badlands
First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Soul
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if tube doors are going to delay my build? “LATE AVAILABILITY”

2dr Badlands 2.7L W/33 inch optional wheels & Lux

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I have a somewhat dumb question-the Extended range antenna for the remote start-isn't that redundant with the Fordpass App and the ability to remote start it that way?

Maybe if in your in the middle of the sticks with no cell phone coverage, but I'd also assume you wouldn't be that far from your vehicle to need to use it?

Reactions: Dom

Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They need that drawer for 2 door! The trunk is ok, but the drawer is so much more accessible.

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh hell yeah, some orange beadlock rings to go with my orange BL stitching that everyone but me hates!

This is actual excitement and not sarcasm. Weird, right?
I‘m with you. I’m going to get black and orange rings for my Badlands and swap em when the mood strikes.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where are these beadlock rings popping up for purchase? Don't see them listed with the other bronco accessories yet.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.