First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC yukon denali
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m getting confused at all the anger and frustration with Fords communication. They are literally fighting against forces they can’t control(chips, hard top shortages, COVID) that directly affect their builds. Week by week some new challenge for them pops up, I can only imagine the chaos thats going on over at HQ. This forum has ultimately spoiled us because originally we all were prepared to get our build dates in MAY. We need to step back and take a deep breath, because Ford is truly trying their best, we are just spoiled rotten. With all that being said, I better get my VIN this week or I'm getting my pitchfork🤣.
Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Can we cut Ford some slack? glass-case

Ford Bronco Can we cut Ford some slack? miles-reface-gtfo

Ford Bronco Can we cut Ford some slack? ryan-reynolds-goddammit

Ford Bronco Can we cut Ford some slack? bull

Ford Bronco Can we cut Ford some slack? happy-creepy-smile

Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m getting confused at all the anger and frustration with Fords communication. They are literally fighting against forces they can’t control(chips, hard top shortages, COVID) that directly affect their builds. Week by week some new challenge for them pops up, I can only imagine the chaos thats going on over at HQ. This forum has ultimately spoiled us because originally we all were prepared to get our build dates in MAY. We need to step back and take a deep breath, because Ford is truly trying their best, we are just spoiled rotten. With all that being said, I better get my VIN this week or I'm getting my pitchfork🤣.
Hmmm. If I rearrange the letters in your name, remove some letters, then add some back it spells “Mike Levine”. Coincidence? o_O

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Can we cut Ford some slack? BA8774EF-D6B8-4B2F-8C68-A2DEE32B16C9

This is what I saw on a thread this morning
By that it appears we may receive them this month, just a week delay from what we would have. Unless I’m reading it wrong.

Reenmachine

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150, 2019 Jeep JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why cut them slack? How much of this could have been avoided if they had simply produced the real Bronco first and delayed the not really a Bronco bronco instead. And don’t get me started on how they wait to introduce the best color until after we have all ordered and not allow that until 22.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm a Packer fan. Yes from Chicago. But take the Packer fan part into account as I explain the rest of this. Communication is everything. We will break down between arguably one of the best quarterbacks of all time, because there has been a failure to communicate. And yes Ford has all kinds of issues on their back and hanging over their heads oh, that prevent them from doing everything they want to do. But all they have to do is tell us what's going on. That's it. Most of us would at least understand. The trouble is they can't go on without saying anything. So we speculate.... And get disappointed.

OP
OP
kylearmani

kylearmani

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC yukon denali
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm a Packer fan. Yes from Chicago. But take the Packer fan part into account as I explain the rest of this. Communication is everything. We will break down between arguably one of the best quarterbacks of all time, because there has been a failure to communicate. And yes Ford has all kinds of issues on their back and hanging over their heads oh, that prevent them from doing everything they want to do. But all they have to do is tell us what's going on. That's it. Most of us would at least understand. The trouble is they can't go on without saying anything. So we speculate.... And get disappointed.
What makes you think they know what’s going on either? You’ve seen all these sudden shortages, hell, we are supposed to have a gas shortage this summer. These are forces beyond their control.
Sponsored