Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota corolla
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I absolutely love the retro design for the custom graphics. Do we think this will only come in orange? I love the design but that orange won't look good with A51
Sponsored

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I figured as much, just think Ford should partner up so they dont miss out on the action for those kind of bolt ons.

Gotta feeling this year, I'll actually have a Christmas list instead of saying to my friends and family "surprise me"
Totally agree, a "Ford Performance x Mountune Intercooler Upgrade" would be sweet. In the UK, a number of those parts are warranty approved which would be an awesome route if the US could follow (we never will).

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Totally agree, a "Ford Performance x Mountune Intercooler Upgrade" would be sweet. In the UK, a number of those parts are warranty approved which would be an awesome route if the US could follow (we never will).
Glad we're on the same page.

As shown on Mishimoto for Ranger, intercooler is just adequate for day to day driving, not for tuned play, especially with those gonna leak in a few years plastic end tanks.

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Glad we're on the same page.

As shown on Mishimoto for Ranger, intercooler is just adequate for day to day driving, not for tuned play, especially with those gonna leak in a few years plastic end tanks.
Well Mishi just makes questionable parts all around. Pieces look great as they're powdercoated cool colors but for the Focus RS (my other car), they're not reliable. ETS (Extreme Turbo Systems), Cobb, and Mountune are the top tier aftermarket companies for us and I wouldn't be surprised if all three of them venture into the Bronco market. Especially given the engine similarities and how many RS, Mustang, and ST (Focus/Fiesta) owners are sticking with Ford and getting a Bronco

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ohh my lord! :oops:

Looks like I may need to delete my winch purchase since I have the Lux package. No winch with front camera and adaptive cruise?

Catalog now says this:

D. FORD PERFORMANCE BY WARN® BRONCO WINCH KIT
The Ford Performance by WARN® Bronco Winch Kit was co-developed by Ford and WARN engineers to develop a winch solution for the 2021 Bronco that offers an OEM-level of fit, finish, durability, and vehicle integration.
  • Only available on 2021 Broncos with OE Modular Front Bumper and without a front camera and without adaptive cruise control
  • LATE AVAILABILITY

This is a no go on the winch for me and will have me looking for an aftermarket front bumper once this gets sorted out in a year or two.

Although I have had a winch on my Disco since day one, Bronco won't be doing hard duty trails for a few years, so I guess it's just me and my trusty MaxTrax and my VooDoo rope and soft shackles if I have to get a pull out of a ditch or bog.

Damn it! 😡
Been seeing that about the winch and developed by Ford and Warn for a high level oil fit, finish and integration. I knew about camera issues, but warns control box relocation kit fixes most of it. But the adaptive cruise is now an issue?

Seems to me, they have a very low level of integration. And now moved to late availability. Yet its been on build and price for months.

This pisses me off more than anything they have done with the Bronco.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The door bags say they're not compatible with on-vehicle storage. How does a Black Diamond owner acquire on-vehicle roof/door bags ?
Yep, that's the question. Of course they'll work, but from I'm seeing you have to buy all 4 for the on-board.....or you can buy just the front 2 for garage bags. What's odd is that it says the garage bags aren't compatible for on-board. What does that mean? Obviously they won't have hooks and harnesses...but I don't care. I can strap them in. I hope.

TheColemans05

Badlands
First Name
Josh & Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's a difference here, Ford led customers on to believe that you could get the winch, we just knew there might be camera issues. The Demo's even have them installed. So you place your order to all of a sudden the options disappear from the website build page and now the catalog say's you can't get the option.

Don't display something and hype it up and then pull the plug after orders are in.

TheColemans05

Badlands
First Name
Josh & Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been seeing that about the winch and developed by Ford and Warn for a high level oil fit, finish and integration. I knew about camera issues, but warns control box relocation kit fixes most of it. But the adaptive cruise is now an issue?

Seems to me, they have a very low level of integration. And now moved to late availability. Yet its been on build and price for months.

This pisses me off more than anything they have done with the Bronco.
They have actually removed it from B&P along with all other accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.