Sponsored

First Week of May Notices (estimated build date) being sent this week?

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Meanwhile I emailed my dealer for only the third time in a month to follow-up for the third time on my request for a copy of my order. Why can’t I get it?

I saw another dealer comment in a thread earlier that he was inundated with requests for DORAs. How is that unreasonable? Taking our orders so far is the only thing the dealer is responsible for in this process. How does it take more than 30 seconds to email me a copy?
They had the ability to email you right from the ordering system. While I was sitting there changing my order they emailed me a preview to make sure it was correct before they hit submit.

Added screeenshot of the email.

Screenshot_20210503-135346_Outlook.jpg
Sponsored

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
  • Haha
Reactions: jxc

uniqueusername

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Meanwhile I emailed my dealer for only the third time in a month to follow-up for the third time on my request for a copy of my order. Why can’t I get it?

I saw another dealer comment in a thread earlier that he was inundated with requests for DORAs. How is that unreasonable? Taking our orders so far is the only thing the dealer is responsible for in this process. How does it take more than 30 seconds to email me a copy?
It's not like they have a lot of inventory to try and move thanks to the chip shortage.

Sponsored

gjennings12

Badlands
First Name
Grayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you change your order, does that push your order date back? Will it delay anything?

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They had the ability to email you right from the ordering system. While I was sitting there changing my order they emailed me a preview to make sure it was correct before they hit submit.

Added screeenshot of the email.

Screenshot_20210503-135346_Outlook.jpg
There are people that work at dealerships on this forum who posted the other day that they intentionally try to prevent the customer seeing a DORA because then “they ask more questions.” What a service.

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cmon you know May in fordspeak means June.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford said end of May
For my FE reservation: “Our team at Michigan Assembly Plant, where the Bronco is born, remain on track to begin deliveries this summer. As a reminder, in May, we will provide you with more information on the estimated delivery timing for your Bronco First Edition and we're committed to keeping you up-to-date through the entire delivery process.”

For my Wildtrak reservation: “Our team at Michigan Assembly Plant, where the Bronco is born, remain on track to begin deliveries this summer. As a reminder, in late May, we will provide you with more information on the estimated delivery timing for your Bronco and we're committed to keeping you up-to-date through the entire delivery process.”
Sponsored