First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hood, Doors, Lights,usb charger, center console arm rest, floor mat, any axle, lug nuts, what's left...... LOL
”You wanted nitrogen in your tires? That‘ll push you back to MY23, earliest.”
Sponsored

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im down to just 1 out of 4, I guess thats good. I'm going to deduce that there is a 75% chance I get scheduled next round 😅

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm pretty amazed the number of people who don't seem to recognize that this is not a Bronco-specific or even Ford-specific problem. It's the entire automobile industry. Commodity constraints everywhere. Dealer lots are empty.

And it's not just the automobile industry. Tried to buy lumber lately?

So, yeah, I'll defend Ford a little here.

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Remember, it's "constraint"... These parts are available, but will be limited in nature. They will still build some vehicles with these items...
I don't know about that? I'm a 7/13, 8:08 pm PDT time stamp with a 1/20 order date, priority 10. Third at my dealer. They have an allocation of 80. I'm first after their two priority builds, and I haven't received a build date / VIN # yet. :confused:

Lippy

Badlands
First Name
Melvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have all 4 as well o_O

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
just quit making 1k of the four doors so we can get our 2 doors
whats so F-----g hard about that
2door BB / tow, MIC, roof rails, sig lights,HD bumper, side steps mall crawler 2.7 auto trans.
I'M A SINNER 🙃🤬👿

Skdmarc

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why would they have thought the 2.7 wouldn't have been the more popular option? Let see not giving up the hard top, have to have a 6, tow package I could care less about but what's the difference 2 out of 4 or 3 out of 4 might as well say see you in my22 obx 😭

Skdmarc

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
just quit making 1k of the four doors so we can get our 2 doors
whats so F-----g hard about that
2door BB / tow, MIC, roof rails, sig lights,HD bumper, side steps mall crawler 2.7 auto trans.
I'M A SINNER 🙃🤬👿
I think all the roof tracks will be dealer installed when i ordered mine that's what i was told at least so just wait for those headaches

Sponsored

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think my biggest sin was clueing into the Bronco reservation thing late and not reserving until September! The rest don’t matter as much though my dealer thought my BL 2.3 7MT would jump ahead of his store’s multitude of Wildtrak orders...
Since WT all come with Sas and 2.7L those alone make WT late builds. I have one ordered🤔😉😁

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since WT all come with Sas and 2.7L those alone make WT late builds. I have one ordered🤔😉😁
If I get pushed to a late MY21 build, and if that wicked sick shiny metallic green is the one we’re getting in MY22, I’ll change to that from CO. I don’t need a new vehicle mid-winter, easy to wait until spring.

Skdmarc

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm pretty amazed the number of people who don't seem to recognize that this is not a Bronco-specific or even Ford-specific problem. It's the entire automobile industry. Commodity constraints everywhere. Dealer lots are empty.

And it's not just the automobile industry. Tried to buy lumber lately?

So, yeah, I'll defend Ford a little here.
Agreed but you can't show a fat kid cake, tell him he can have cake, then not give him the cake understandable issues but I want my cake dammit

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Apparently the reason there is a chip shortage is in large part because auto manufactures anticipated lower new car sales so they ordered fewer chips… but it turns out demand was just as high.

Perhaps they didn’t low ball the chips for the Bronco, or they were ordered before Covid hit and they thought car sales would be down.
Exactly what I was saying. Their "affected" models were ones they expected lower sales year on year (though demand and sales are higher than they anticipated), while the Bronco was not as affected because they are anticipating a good margin of conversions from their reservations the whole time. Just also turns out other commodities are going to impact them more than they anticipated, planned, or could control.
Sponsored

Last edited: