Sponsored

Bronco6G Live Reveal Viewing Party (With Giveaways)! ?

fpGT350

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Viper RT/10; 09 AMG C63; 18 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What a debacle trying to place a reservation. We are out for now, makes more room for everyone else.
Sponsored

Steeler412

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Manual Sas 2 Door, 2006 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sigh . . .missed the release because . . .get this . . .my 2006 F150 broke down in a a parking lot. I think it has something to do with the shift cable. Won't start, gear selector moves very easily. So .. . .What did I miss guys?

NDBronco

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my reserve in. Took 300 tries but its done. And I sure hope we can change our trim at time of order. I tried for first edition and it failed over and over so I tried next down, Wildtrak and it worked. So I think I was pushed out due to selecting the First Edition. Either way, without being able to see everything you can add to the lower trims its hard to pick a trim. So they have my money and it went through. Sorry I was a little crabby earlier and after all this, not totally sure I will even buy one now. Im not sure why the Wildtrak didn't include the sway bar disconnect but hopefully that is a separate option.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sigh . . .missed the release because . . .get this . . .my 2006 F150 broke down in a a parking lot. I think it has something to do with the shift cable. Won't start, gear selector moves very easily. So .. . .What did I miss guys?
Sounds like someone knew she was gonna be replaced in about 10 months...

Well ya didn't miss much.. except for what I would say is one beauty of an SUV. So far most reviews are mixed though. Some love, some hate, some feel cheated, and some are just a glutten for punishment around here.

I just need to find out how much the Sasquatch and towing packages are so I can decide if I can spring for the V6.

Sponsored

77broncoko

First Name
Ko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 bronco, 90 square body suburban, 2017 renagade,
Ranger under powered? Tow 7.7k in a mid size and zero to sixty in ballpark of 90s mustang, I guess the bar must be off the rack.
Lol if you put 7700 lbs behind the one I drove you better be on flat level ground . I doubt it would pull it much over 40 mph.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holy Crap... done! After two different devices, five different web browsers and 1,800 page refreshes, I loved in my 2-door Badlands.

Now on to understanding what I’m actually buying...?

Last edited:

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for the kind words and DAMN THAT WAS FUN!! Watching the server load spike as everyone broke down the doors to come into the party was nerve wracking. But I had my duct tape ready for any server issues! DT solves all...

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Thanks everyone for participating. And if you're wondering how busy it is still, just scroll down to the bottom of the site and see the # of online users and members. :eek:
Great job tonight... Had a blast!

Aragonite

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sweet Jesus, finally! How do I know if I am # 3,501 or more for the First Edition reservations? Ford wouldnʻt pull that on me right?

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

duc135

First Name
Duc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2014 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
yes sway disconnect only top trims (like every off road vehicle)
Yes, but the Badlands is not the top trim based on price. That would be the Wildtrack at $6K over the Badlands.

I was going to get my wife a new minivan first, but who knows now.

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Administrator

How do we know if we were one of the lucky ones to grab free Bronco sway?

96 pages is hard to catch up on using an iPhone...haha

NDBronco

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok so I reserved a second Bronco, I wanted the First Edition and it just went through so I will be cancelling the other order. So just in case anyone is wondering, First Editions are still available in the 2 door.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sweet Jesus, finally! How do I know if I am # 3,501 or more for the First Edition reservations? Ford wouldnʻt pull that on me right?

Ford Bronco Bronco6G Live Reveal Viewing Party (With Giveaways)! ? Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 4.33.21 PM
they very well MIGHT let more than 3500 people reserve a first edition because some may cancel before the deadline...

then once they officially sell the last one then everyone else will have to change

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@Administrator

How do we know if we were one of the lucky ones to grab free Bronco sway?

96 pages is hard to catch up on using an iPhone...haha
So we gave away two prizes live during the reveal -- see first post for the winners.

Then things got too crazy to keep doing it live, so we're going to select the rest of the winners today or early tomorrow based on random number generator (like a raffle). We'll announce it when we've done that. Thanks for joining the party everyone!! ?
Sponsored