First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, but if you just paid for a bunch of dental work or were searching for a dentist... :LOL:
Nothing of the sort, but I was searching for a bidet.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My favorite Bronco accessory is made out of unobtanium. I would seriously pay good money for these doors.
Ford Bronco Newest 2021 Bronco Accessories Catalog PRICE LIST 💰 Bronco Sema - Cool Half-doors

Sponsored

Rusty Sheckleford

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just now realizing they dont make spare tire covers for 35s :(
If SAS turns out to be a hit, I have no doubt someone will eventually approach ford for a license to make them.... if Ford for some reason doesn't decide to do it themselves.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Funny, in my mind, that's a damn expensive small piece of sheetmetal.
I thought it was expensive too. Wondering if aftermarket will be cheaper. Sure as hell will be cheaper for knockoff crap on eBay. Can probably make the same thing with stuff from home depot for a lot cheaper.

Tyrober

Outer Banks
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Says the JBL soundbar isn’t compatible with the B+O system so does that mean it’ll add to the 6 regular speakers if we didn’t get lux? I’ll definitely buy that for $779 if so. Anyone know if it adds to it or if it’s one vs the other?

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, this is strange. Ford Performance site states the ARB fridge is made in China. But, everything I have read has stated that the manufacture all of their products in Australia (and some in Thailand). Wonder if it's just a typo.

I ordered one direct from an ARB Distributor (for $970) - not specifically this "Ford Performance" version. I wonder if that is the difference. I will report back when it arrives on Monday.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, but if you just paid for a bunch of dental work or were searching for a dentist... :LOL:
Depending on whether or not you revoked it...

Most apps are using your phone mic because you gave them permission (usually without realizing it). You can be on a phone call and mention a Honda XR650 and suddenly your ads are all for motorcycle gear! 😯

One time, a student of mine got freaked out because her phone gave her and ad for a TV show right after she and I were discussing it.😯

colintrax

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Ford Explorer, KTM 890 ADV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, this is strange. Ford Performance site states the ARB fridge is made in China. But, everything I have read has stated that the manufacture all of their products in Australia (and some in Thailand). Wonder if it's just a typo.

I ordered one direct from an ARB Distributor (for $970) - not specifically this "Ford Performance" version. I wonder if that is the difference. I will report back when it arrives on Monday.
Pretty sure the ARB fridges have been made in China for some odd years now.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pretty sure the ARB fridges have been made in China for some odd years now.
Well, that would be disappointing - considering I would have just ordered an ICECO 45 ($699) if that was the case. Hopefully the construction is as good as it looks online and worth the extra $170. At least it has cupholders!!! 😆

I will run some temp/power tests and do a proper review.