Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Sas Mid Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After doing the ride-along at Super Cel East, my want(NEEEEEED) to get my Bronco is at an all-time high. I know this is a sentiment shared by the majority of people on the forum but what are you all doing to get your fix while we all (im)patiently wait to take delivery of our new toys? I haven't found myself so excited about a vehicle since I got my first car. I will be a novice off-roader and cant wait to experience all the fun and frustration that comes along with learning. I get the feeling I'm going to have to wait for a '22 MY to take ownership since I ordered a BD 2.7L SAS Mid package Hardtop. I have no intention of buying anything while I wait for my Bronco as this will be the largest investment in a vehicle I've made so saving every penny I've got to go towards it.
Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Find myself spending way too much time on here looking for new info. Not shopping for anything else either, but I do consider alternate plans for if things fall through. I have the same feeling as you, in terms of comparing it to my first car.

OP
OP
A51Asheville

A51Asheville

Black Diamond
First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Sas Mid Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Find myself spending way too much time on here looking for new info. Not shopping for anything else either, but I do consider alternate plans for if things fall through. I have the same feeling as you, in terms of comparing it to my first car.
Spending time here, youtube, the ford build and price...the list goes on. I don't even know what new info I'm looking for aside from seeing actual Bronco designed accessories from third parties (outside the Ford official stuff)

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been tinkering/riding my DR350, got the Sea Doos out (still way to cold for a ride) and the boat comes out of the barn Friday. That will have to satisfy my mechanical play until the Bronco gets here.

Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here!

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Feeling like an Addict 1620133366381

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You a Suzuki fan?
I am, although I have owned motorcycles from all the major Japanese manufacturers. I currently have a pretty pristine 1998 DR350SE and my son rides a DRZ400.

712FCC57-DD21-42D4-AABC-62F8906189BD.jpeg

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am, although I have owned motorcycles from all the major Japanese manufacturers. I currently have a pretty pristine 1998 DR350SE and my son rides a DRZ400.

Ford Bronco Feeling like an Addict 712FCC57-DD21-42D4-AABC-62F8906189BD
Nice! I have owned about a dozen motorcycles in my lifetime...all Suzuki's!

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've never understood people who spent all of their time on social media, but here I am on this forum for another hit. I'm bummed when there's not new content.

1620136807855.png
I don't have Facebook or Instagram, yet I am on here a lot!!!! I am curious if it will decrease once I actually get my Bronco. I am on a DR350 forum, but only pop on when I am looking for something or just occasionally on a "whim". Same with the gun forums I like. Before I get something I search around, try and sift through all the negativity and learn about what I am looking for. Then if I am modding it, I do the same thing. Once I have it set up and working how I want it, I rarely jump on anymore. The only other forum I stuck to was the T200 forum. I was completely addicted to that motorcycle and the nuts like me that loved them :)
Sponsored