Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Good morning everyone and thank you for the warm welcomes, certainly more replies then I immediately expected. I will respond to every question I can and working on responses now, they will be public responses.

Thanks and hope everyone is having a great day.
Frank
we have nothing but time as we wait for our Broncos to be built so any new news specially coming from part vendors is exciting and something to talk about instead of additional cup holder options.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Stage 3 Motorsports

Stage 3 Motorsports

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 Door 2.7L Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I put this response on the top as I am sure it will address, i wont say answer, most of your questions.
When will your aftermarket accessories be available to purchase?
Im sure everyone is tired of hearing it but because of manufacturing and shipment delays throughout the industry the delay on new product releases is even longer than it normally is. We will do our best to accurately update the website as products become available, and I will personally post updates here for everyone to see. In the meantime if anyone sees or know of an actual product release, not an available soon message, please let me know and ill make sure to find out pricing and availability and have our website updated.

Can you show some video of an exhaust upgrade on the 2.7 eco boost.
Unfortunately we do not currently have a bronco specific video just yet, as soon as we do you guys will be the first to know. To have an idea of sound you can certainly take a look at this video with the Borla Touring Exhaust on a 2.7 F150

direct video link

Do you have cup holders? Big issue up in here...:D...
Ford Bronco Stage 3 Motorsports Official Introduction 1620148299904

I can have these added to the site and make a larger popcorn version for everyone watching the thread if thats what the community wants ;)

Welcome! Hoping Magnaflow comes out with something like this for the Bronco 2.7
Ford Bronco Stage 3 Motorsports Official Introduction 1620148299904
From what I can tell Magnaflow has plans for several exhaust options. Which again will be updated on our site as soon as more information is available.
Great to have you represented on the forum. I watched your Ranger build closely (my son has a 19 FX4 he will likely start to tinker with this summer). I assume a lot of that experience will relate to the new Bronco to some extent?
Alot of information and knowledge will certainly cross over, as the Bronco becomes more popular and readily available we will definately get new Bronco specific content out there.
Welcome Frank, I’m also a previous customer, good stuff.
Will questions to you be answered here for the public to see?
Thank you. As long as it can be it will. There may be times for pricing or other reasons a response will go private but anything I can publicly answer I will.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I put this response on the top....
Hey Frank...6 of us are waiting to hear about your 'leveling kit' options for the 2-door Bronco.

I've not actually seen one on level ground...do you know how much of an imbalance exists? And if so, which of your offerings do you recommend?

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man I was just pricing out some AirLift components for a customer's F450, googled the part number to check if I was competitive and your retail price was less than my wholesale cost. Bad news - not going to make that sale, good news - your pricing is great. I only recognized the name from your advertising on this forum.

Sponsored

530Squatch

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 HD Silverado Duramax Turbo Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome...I'll be looking for an aftermarket intercooler for 2.3L to replace plastic capped OEM, not so much for performance booster as an improved more reliable unit to increase turbo longevity. If/when you offer one I expect to be in line
@Stage 3 Motorsports THIS! We hot-weather people would scoop this up!

Td66

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 runner, 2 Mazda 3s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Glad to see a vendor on here before the trucks arrive to consumer. Does Stage 3 Motorsports have prioritization list of after market parts you guys will be working on for the Bronco? Please offer up a catalog of parts and pricing when truck is available. I tend to go with the vendor who reaches out to the customer.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

Bronco2021RV

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself to the forums. My name is Frank and I will be representing Stage 3 Motorsports on the forums, I will be on the forums daily to answer any questions, post sales, new products or any information that may be helpful to the community. If anyone needs anything that I can help with please feel free to reach out.

Frank
[email protected]
What is your ballpark guess on a intercooler for the 2.3?.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Completely unrelated to Bronco, but wanted to shout out thanks in here. Had been waiting on rear shocks through the dealership for over 5 months, to fit my 2018 F150, Rocky Ridge/Alpine Edition. Apparently the shock had been discontinued and whomever they sourced them from didn’t offer up the replacement version.

After checking with several other aftermarket sources (who were out of stock) for another version I felt I’d be happy with, I pulled up Stage 3 to find they had a Fox/BDS shock for 4”-6” lifts in stock (site said they had 39 of them). Sure enough, they arrived exactly as they said they would this week... and I got them bolted on today. They are sooooo much smoother riding and all the popping and creaking are finally gone.

Just wanted to say thanks for ending the misery that was on my truck.
Sponsored