Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
  • Banned
Once upon a time I had my old Cadillac delivery vehicle for sale. I made an appointment with someone via text to show the car in a grocery store parking lot. After showing the guy the exterior/underbody/under the hood he asked me if I would consider a trade. I was open for it so while I was closing up the hood and putting back the spare tire in the trunk I turned around and the guy was walking up to me holding an AR15 Rifle. He had it pointed down but it definitely startled me. I really thought I was about to get robbed in the Walmart parking lot!

His offer was the custom made AR15, a chainsaw, and an unopened iPhone 12. I accepted the deal since the value of the items in total were worth significantly more than the car.

After that he test drove the car and we drove into the middle of nowhere to do some target shooting to confirm that the rifle was in working order. He was a pretty cool guy. Everything went better than expected.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Scarface

Scarface

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
  • Banned
Reserved for actual Bronco picture

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
Btw Scarface might be the greatest movie ever made.

Wonder what mods Tony Montana would make to his Bronco...

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
“Manny... bulletproof”

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Btw Scarface might be the greatest movie ever made.

Wonder what mods Tony Montana would make to his Bronco...
Full floating,nickel boron nitriding,1x9 twist .556,m lock,chrome lined that should do for starters.

nosaj525

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Base 2dr Manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tiger seats!

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Once upon a time I had my old Cadillac delivery vehicle for sale. I made an appointment with someone via text to show the car in a grocery store parking lot. After showing the guy the exterior/underbody/under the hood he asked me if I would consider a trade. I was open for it so while I was closing up the hood and putting back the spare tire in the trunk I turned around and the guy was walking up to me holding an AR15 Rifle. He had it pointed down but it definitely startled me. I really thought I was about to get robbed in the Walmart parking lot!

His offer was the custom made AR15, a chainsaw, and an unopened iPhone 12. I accepted the deal since the value of the items in total were worth significantly more than the car.

After that he test drove the car and we drove into the middle of nowhere to do some target shooting to confirm that the rifle was in working order. He was a pretty cool guy. Everything went better than expected.
awesome till you find out that AR was used in a murder 😅

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

awesome till you find out that AR was used in a murder 😅
Hard to find that info considering how mass produced the barrels are to check land grooves. Unless a MF was there, and noted the exact make & serial number. There are more ARs made in the US than any other firearm.
Sponsored