Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These photos are great, thanks! I'm now questioning my decision to wait for the mod top in MY 22 as I have an opening night reservation and the MIC looks much better in these photos than the earlier ones. Damn you!!! And thank you!!! Any idea which dealerships this will be at and when as I would love to see it in person and i'm probably only ~1.5 hours away?

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MIC top looks great here, but I still think the black MOD top will look better with IS.
I agree and this has me waiting for MY 22. It would be great to actually see the two option in person before making a $50k decision. one can dream.

Maxw64

Big Bend
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Black Diamond 4 door in Iconic Silver on order. I was really nervous about ordering the silver but so happy now every time I see a new pic. I also ordered the mic top. I can't wait to see it in my driveway hopefully by Christmas.

Sponsored

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Black Diamond 4 door in Iconic Silver on order. I was really nervous about ordering the silver but so happy now every time I see a new pic. I also ordered the mic top. I can't wait to see it in my driveway hopefully by Christmas.
I saw the silver in person and it looked way better than the photos. They had an iconic silver BL sitting next to a carbonized grey bronco sport and to me the IS looked far better. Oddly, in the photos I took with my phone the CG looked better, but definitely not in person.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

MIC top looks great here, but I still think the black MOD top will look better with IS.
I'm going the other way and think the IS with white top and chrome mag wheels with the old school white stripes would look pretty sweet.

JIMBAD1

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner V8, 67 Dodge R/T, 71 Honda 750 K1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the excellent photos! My build except standard wheels/BFG tires. I'm glad all the secondary colors match so much better now. Add in the MGV Black Onyx/Space Gray interior and for me it is the perfect combination.
Ford Bronco ICONIC SILVER BRONCO BADLANDS IN MARYLAND BRONCO Silver Factory

Last edited:

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The MIC top looks like a nice gray. Those windows look black though!

OP
OP

RockSolid2021

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I agree and this has me waiting for MY 22. It would be great to actually see the two option in person before making a $50k decision. one can dream.
I know it's tough without seeing in person. I am a fairly particular person and I was actually impressed by the vehicle. Now that the roof seems close to black, which was a major concern of mine, I think the Bronco lives up to the hype. Will it be perfect... probably not, but I doubt it will disappoint. I still can't get over the fact that one just showed up nearly on my doorstep!

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure which dealerships. The guy came across as being a little annoyed that I knocked on his door and asked to see it. When I asked if I could see the inside, it was an abrupt NO
At least you did the right thing by asking him first. Most people would have just taken a bunch of pictures and peered inside to do the same. I would be super pissed off if I came out to my Bronco and saw someone doing that, so kudos to you for asking first.

Thanks for the pictures. In this light it almost looks like the Carbonized Grey I saw on a Ranger the other day, only it was slightly darker (not not much IMO).

Tony Sorrento

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.westherr.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 F-150 Powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Gorgeous ... I'd give it a solid 8.5

Bigger tires to balance out the length, 9.5

Bigger tires and 2 door ... solid 10

***Disclaimer*** this is my opinion and if yours differs from mine I am OK with that... but you are wrong 😁

BCFDLtE13

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not sure which dealerships. The guy came across as being a little annoyed that I knocked on his door and asked to see it. When I asked if I could see the inside, it was an abrupt NO
I'll bet FORD would not be thrilled to hear his response. Hell...Mike Levine even answers tweets.

Sailor_RJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bike
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi. Thanks for the pics. I live in Baltimore County. You said it is in Harford County. Where exactly can I go see it? That would be awesome. Thank you!
Sponsored