Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would like to see the design on the engine cover at some point. I don't care for the one on the F-150, but the branded one on the 2.7l for Lincoln is cool...hope they do something specially branded for Bronco.
The engine covers were either red or blue in this thread. Perhaps you missed them? ;)

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I initially had selected Velocity Blue, as I thought it was the best Base color. Then two weeks ago we bought my wife a brand new Velocity Blue F-150. Matching would be dorky, so I changed my order to Rapid Red.

Also, I used to drive a Red and Black Mustang Convertible, so it will be the same color combo as my old 'Stang.

Slick Rick

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have been back and forth between these two colors from the start. I was firm on VB but saw the rapid red at super celebration and think the rapid red looks classier and more expensive. So now I am not so sure but leaning rapid red.

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
saw the rapid red at super celebration and think the rapid red looks classier and more expensive.
When I stopped by my local dealer to pick up a spare key for the new F-150 they had a Rapid Red XLT parked right out front. It's got a lot of depth to it, very 3D looking.

Zenithon

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Dodge Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Both are fantastic. I'd have to say I like the Rapid Red a bit more, but you can't go wrong either way. I am partial to the dynamic bright colors offered, but there's not a color in the bunch that doesn't look good on the Bronco. For me it came down to Rapid Red and Cyber Orange. If you are trying to decide just between those two colors, there's no way we'll have matching Bronco's

Last edited:

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From the title I was hoping they were gonna be in a pushing or pulling contest or something.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Black

Sponsored

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You would look great in Garnet and Black....so I'd go with the Rapid Red if I were you....
I was down to two colors which related to my two teams. Velocity Blue for the Bills and Rapid Red for the Gamecocks. My previous vehicle was a Red so I went with the Blue but I'm still a GC4L! Being from Greenville, Lilj4425 might be a Tater! Lol

MISSJD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was down to two colors which related to my two teams. Velocity Blue for the Bills and Rapid Red for the Gamecocks. My previous vehicle was a Red so I went with the Blue but I'm still a GC4L! Being from Greenville, Lilj4425 might be a Tater! Lol
Hope you aren't going for a RR Badlands 😂 USC on the outside but Clemson on the inside 😂😂

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish Ford would just paint my base bronco half and half. Rapid red with the BD black steelies on one side and velocity blue with the silver painted wheels on the other. Gives u best of both worlds. Like a hermaphrodite.
So no one is going to touch this quote with a 10 foot pole?! *no pun intended
Hey I don't judge; you do you, TJ....
Maybe 2-face from Batman would have been a "safer" reference?
Or you could do the R/W/B color scheme of the 69 AMX...
Dare to be different.
And either you would pull off a 70's vibe or it would look like a junkyard survivor rebuild. Too close to call.

red-white-blue-amx-390-x-code-hurst-4-speed-with-dual-quads-12.jpg

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hope you aren't going for a RR Badlands 😂 USC on the outside but Clemson on the inside 😂😂
That's what I'm getting but I'm telling myself that Badlands trim is yellow...if it's looks orange when I get it, the trim will have to go....

MISSJD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's what I'm getting but I'm telling myself that Badlands trim is yellow...if it's looks orange when I get it, the trim will have to go....
After seeing them in person, I think if you swap out all the accents the seat trim could pass for yellow so you should be good!
Sponsored