Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
You still actually believe what ford says

1620562040345.gif
NO, I believe they are intentionally lying and the 70% of people with VINS that did NOT receive re-schedule emails are being duped and re-scheduled anyway. Ford decided to do this as a cruel joke. Actually, I don't believe this, just tired of useless, snarky comments like yours.
Sponsored

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@802Bronco

This quote is directly from Ford.

"Customers with a modified build week started receiving emails from Ford on May 6. All affected customers will be notified by end of day today, May 7. Vehicle Visibility has also been updated to reflect any scheduling changes."

This statement is clear. If you didn't receive a modification email on May 6 or 7, then your original build date should stand. I did a poll post regarding this issue and a third or less of people with VINS received the re-schedule email.

Some affected vehicles are Ford courtesy vehicles and dealer mannequins.
Well my dealer sent me a screen shot straight from the Ford order tracking system that showed the slide from 6/14 to 7/5 and still no email from Ford.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

NO, I believe they are intentionally lying and the 70% of people with VINS that did NOT receive re-schedule emails are being duped and re-scheduled anyway. Ford decided to do this as a cruel joke. Actually, I don't believe this, just tired of useless, snarky comments like yours.
should probably leave the forums then cause I won't be the last one to make a comment like this. As stated above people have had their orders changed without an email so tell me again how what they said is true?

Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread 1620562999301

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

VIN here, no e-mail, but dealer confirmed in system that build week is now 7/5, not 6/14.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well my dealer sent me a screen shot straight from the Ford order tracking system that showed the slide from 6/14 to 7/5 and still no email from Ford.
Can you post
should probably leave the forums then cause I won't be the last one to make a comment like this. As stated above people have had their orders changed without an email so tell me again how what they said is true?

Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread 1620562999301
Not one person who says their order was changed without an email has posted any evidence of this. Possible reasons: 1) email went to spam or somehow was not seen 2) dealer doesn't know what they are talking about and giving false information 3) No written confirmation of change, only dealer talk 4)unknown unknowns.

It is interesting though that people are saying this and would be useful to understand what's really going on.

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can you please post a copy of your original scheduling email with date AND a picture of what your dealer sent you?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can you post

Not one person who says their order was changed without an email has posted any evidence of this. Possible reasons: 1) email went to spam or somehow was not seen 2) dealer doesn't know what they are talking about and giving false information 3) No written confirmation of change, only dealer talk 4)unknown unknowns.

It is interesting though that people are saying this and would be useful to understand what's really going on.
probably the same thing that has been going on with this whole process. Poor communication from Ford.

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you please post a copy of your original scheduling email with date AND a picture of what your dealer sent you?
Here ya go.. do you need a shot of my junk mail folder as well to be sure I didn’t overlook it….. My dealer has been super transparent Thur the whole process so I have 0 reason not to trust what they say.

email
Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread 5CA8DE34-DD30-488F-85AF-5814A595027F

order system screen 6/14
Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread 77323E6E-8DDA-4ACB-A862-90E4756E6B63

order system screen shot 7/5
Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread 1CF3184C-D9B5-4396-BF80-881CF5B65286

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here ya go.. do you need a shot of my junk mail folder as well to be sure I didn’t overlook it….. My dealer has been super transparent Thur the whole process so I have 0 reason not to trust what they say.

email
Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread 1CF3184C-D9B5-4396-BF80-881CF5B65286

order system screen 6/14

order system screen shot 7/5
This is interesting, thanks for sharing! I'm sure you have, but maybe check trash, promotions and other folders the mail might have gone to. The emails that Ford sends are auto generated, so when a schedule or a change happens, the email is automatically sent. Not trying to be nitpicky, just trying to understand.
BTW, your build looks fantastic. You're lucky to be scheduled even with an extra delay.

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is interesting, thanks for sharing! I'm sure you have, but maybe check trash, promotions and other folders the mail might have gone to. The emails that Ford sends are auto generated, so when a schedule or a change happens, the email is automatically sent. Not trying to be nitpicky, just trying to understand.
BTW, your build looks fantastic. You're lucky to be scheduled even with an extra delay.
So I have flipped my mailbox inside out…. Clearly in this case the Auto email is broken or they want it to appear to be a smaller issue then it is … and that’s why I am saying it looks like everything has slid a few weeks due to the shutdown. Which I get… I am just happy to have a date even if it slid back a few weeks.

Sponsored

BdubBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can you post

It is interesting though that people are saying this and would be useful to understand what's really
going on.
Optimism is great.... To a point. You are being irrationally optimistic. I’m one of those folks that got pushed from 6/7 to 6/28 without an email. John with SAC has been completely transparent from the start. If he says that the system is showing a new build date, I believe him. Conspiracy theory much?

72CBB844-4642-4798-910A-458020F89349.jpeg

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Optimism is great.... To a point. You are being irrationally optimistic. I’m one of those folks that got pushed from 6/7 to 6/28 without an email. John with SAC has been completely transparent from the start. If he says that the system is showing a new build date, I believe him. Conspiracy theory much?

Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread 72CBB844-4642-4798-910A-458020F89349
yes, but did you check your spam, promotion, trash, spam #2 folder, starred folder, important folder, snoozed folder, drafts, social, trash #2, unwanted, work, primary, secondary, primary #2, and secondary #2 folder. Only then can we be sure that people were not sent the email

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yes, but did you check your spam, promotion, trash, spam #2 folder, starred folder, important folder, snoozed folder, drafts, social, trash #2, unwanted, work, primary, secondary, primary #2, and secondary #2 folder. Only then can we be sure that people were not sent the email
Dude I run an IT Department… I know how to look for an email. It’s not there

Zeno

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Defender Trophy Edition, 20 Ranger, 911SC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine did the same. June 28th to July 19th.
Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread Ford-Logo

Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread 17383f7569d9fe5bf1afc3577042e1ae
Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread J9AA&angleNo=29&viewType=exterior&width=0&height=0
Computer‑generated image shown. Vehicle available beginning summer 2021.​
YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
Dear,
We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco™ BADLANDS 4 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of June 28, 2021.
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Town & Country Ford. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.
We have included your vehicle identification number (VIN) for your reference:​
Preproduction computer‑generated image with optional and aftermarket equipment shown. Removal of doors for off‑road use only. Always consult the Owner’s Manual before off‑road driving, know your terrain and trail difficulty, and use appropriate safety gear.​
YOUR INVITE TO ADVENTURE
Ford Motor Company
Customer Relationship Center (CRC)
P‌.O‌. Bo‌x 62‌48
Dear‌born‌, M‌I 481‌26
All Rights Reserved.​

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread D26EF9C5-5670-48A4-A334-1F056F975CBE

Last edited:

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude I run an IT Department… I know how to look for an email. It’s not there
Sorry man… thought it was the other guy
Sponsored