First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
When it opens to the public, it will prob work like this (like my 2016 RS and 2019 Raptor). After your purchase you will receive a letter from Ford congratulating you on your purchase and that your VIN makes you eligible for the driver's school. No guest were allowed BUT someone mentioned that the Bronco school was different in that you can bring one guest but that your guest has to pay. Getting to the location and any accommodations is on you BUT your VIN gets you into the school for free.
Sponsored

Last edited:

66chill

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500, 2017 Raptor, 96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When it opens to the public, it will prob work like this (like my 2016 RS and 2019 Raptor). After your purchase you will receive an letter from Ford congratulating you on your purchase and that your VIN makes you eligible for the driver's school. No guest were allowed BUT someone mentioned that the Bronco school was different in that you can bring one guest but that your guest has to pay. Getting to the location and any accommodations is on you BUT your VIN gets you into the school for free.
Which is also almost exactly like the GT500 Track Attack. That program does allow a +1 for an additional cost and is a ton of fun! I highly encourage anyone who is eligible to attend one of these programs to do it. It is absolutely worth your time and travel/hotel expenses. It looks like they are investing quite a bit for these Off-Rodeo events.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
For all the complaining on this forum, I don't think most members here understand the amount of money/energy Ford is investing into the Bronco. FP cars like the GEN2 Raptor, RS, GT500, 350 and 350R have always had these schools BUT these cars have very few owners BUT the Bronco owners will outnumber all these cars after 1 year of production.

And Ford will have more than 1 bronco school. I think the plan is to have 4 schools.

Again, Ford is really hooking up their potential bronco customer base.

Which is also almost exactly like the GT500 Track Attack. That program does allow a +1 for an additional cost and is a ton of fun! I highly encourage anyone who is eligible to attend one of these programs to do it. It is absolutely worth your time and travel/hotel expenses. It looks like they are investing quite a bit for these Off-Rodeo events.

Last edited:

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That picture of the 3 Cactus Gray Broncos in the dark mist will be my new screensaver 😍😍😍🌵🌵🌵

Sponsored

66chill

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500, 2017 Raptor, 96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For all the complaining on this forum, I don't think most members here understand the amount of money/energy Ford is investing into the Bronco. FP cars like the GEN2 Raptor, RS, GT500, 350 and 350R have always had these schools BUT these cars have very few owners BUT the Bronco owners will outnumber all these cars after 1 year of production.

And Ford will have more than 1 bronco school. I think the plan is have 4 schools.

Again, Ford is really hooking up their potential bronco customer base.
Yeah, people have no clue! This really is a massive investment on Ford's part. I think I've also read these are day and a half events as well?

And judging by the Texas venue, they are sparing no expense on the facilities that will host these events.

Personally, I am super stoked about visiting the Vegas location since that will be the closest to us. The biggest question will be, take the Bronco or take the 500. lol

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for all the pics. Looks awesome. Can't wait to visit!

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When it opens to the public, it will prob work like this (like my 2016 RS and 2019 Raptor). After your purchase you will receive a letter from Ford congratulating you on your purchase and that your VIN makes you eligible for the driver's school. No guest were allowed BUT someone mentioned that the Bronco school was different in that you can bring one guest but that your guest has to pay. Getting to the location and any accommodations is on you BUT your VIN gets you into the school for free.
The Ford update I received on March 25th included this text:

While You Wait

We know you want your Bronco. And we want to get you and your Broncoout on the trails as soon as possible. While you wait, we're developing exclusive experiences for you, including early access to Bronco Off-Roadeo and we are providing you a $250 voucher to be used at any one of the four Bronco Off-Roadeos – this can be used for experience add-ons, merchandise, or toward the price of bringing a guest and is valid until December 2023.

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Via BroncoNation

Hey everyone, as I type this the first group of Dealer participants in the Bronco Off-Roadeo program are arriving at the beautiful 360 acre Grey Wolf Ranch for a one of a kind Bronco experience! Saddle up and get ready for a buckin' wild time! We have miles and miles of trails featuring rocks, water crossings, articulation, woops, side-tilts, and more!

IMG_9523.JPG
IMG_9524.JPG
IMG_9525.JPG
IMG_9526.JPG
IMG_9527.JPG
IMG_9528.JPG
IMG_9529.JPG
IMG_9530.JPG
It is a great event. If you have a vin number you can sign up for a Bronco Off-Roadeo event. 4 different locations for 4/2 door Bronco. Bronco Sport can only go to Austin.

Sponsored

mikegofficial

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTI, 2017 Audi Allroad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really peeved my dealer didn’t notify me about this as an Austin area reservation holder.

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yep, planning on attending a Nevada event or perhaps one of the follow up events near Austin.

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you search Bronco off rodeo, the page will come up to register for an event. You are àsked to provide your reservation number or your vin number for them to verify you are eligible. The sign up asks which date blocks would work the best for you, and once you select them, you get a confirmation email from them. I still haven't received when my date is, but I have been signed up for a couple weeks.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really peeved my dealer didn’t notify me about this as an Austin area reservation holder.
Thats because there is nothing to notify you about. Off Rodeo info and links can be found on the Ford website as well as here and BN. The next few weeks are for dealers training only and the Rodeo won't open to the public for several weeks.

There seems to be a big misconception that this is some sort of open, one time event. It is a driving school that everyone here will get invited to after their Bronco order gets pulled.
Sponsored