First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yeah, it just looks so much better than the MIC. Since I have no other choice, I'll live with the MIC for now, but hopefully the process of ordering the MOD separately next year isn't too much of a hassle.
Sponsored

Sponsored

thsxtreme

Outer Banks
First Name
tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Unlimited Sahara Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I absolutely Love it! Cant stand the look of the MIC and hated that I had to change my order for one. But I am 100% for the body color matching top.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Is it bad I think I like the MIC better for sure now? I didn't like the painted top from a durability (scratches) perspective, but thought it would look better on most trims. I am surprised I am just not feeling it here.
Facts. I never liked the painted top and this just proves to me how much I dislike it. Looks cheap to me. Makes it look like a mall crawler. 🤢🤮

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Honestly, the only trim this would look good on is the Wildtrak since it will match the grill and the mirror caps. Or maybe it just looks better on a 2DR. I also agree that the tires are playing a huge role in the look. Its Awful! Still going to wait for my black mod top w/ the gunner hatch though. 🤷‍♂️

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The problem is the trim they put it on and this is still a pre-pro mod top. The hinges don’t even match.

but yes it needs the painted grille and mirror covers to tie it all together. Looks bad with everything mismatched.

if anyone remembers waaaaay back to last July the Ford literature said ordering the black mod top included the black grille and mirrors caps. For ‘22 they should bring that back. And add the black bronco emblem too to tie it all together. Then it will POP.

I’m waiting for ‘22. I just can’t do the grey top

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think it would look alot nicer on a FE, Wildtrak or Outerbanks. Those were the models it was supposed to come standard on. Looks alot better on the Outerbanks below, IMO.
Ford Bronco First wild sighting: Painted Black Mod Top on 2021 Bronco 128784219_10158772753102229_7393296113529437409_o (1)

Ford Bronco First wild sighting: Painted Black Mod Top on 2021 Bronco ies-concept-outer-banks-fishing-concept-1r-jpg-

Last edited:

Grayman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Sucksarado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like everything about that. Black top looks great. I REALLY like the Big Bend wheels and grill. Slap on some 285/70/17’s and make it a 2-door and I would be very happy with it.
I agree... make it a 2 door... 285‘s... swap out the grill...add a mic top, put a suspension with an auto sway disconnect... squeeze in some marine grade vinyl on the seats and lastly swap out that sticker with a Badlands ....then it would be perfect 😁

Cali Gaucho

Base
First Name
Cali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Surprised how bad/cheap it looks. If it matched the body, might look good tho.
Sponsored

Reactions: jxc