Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can get the Black Diamond, marine grade vinyl seats getting rave reviews, I'm at 46k with soft top before taxes, but I added the auto auto since I'm in the midwest. Delete that and you're another 1k less I think....sweet ride for 45k.
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cloth is OK. But white dog hair is a bitch. Wash out interior would be great. Didn’t even know that was an option. I’d probably just get seat covers.
trying to keep the purchase price down and do wheels and accessories after. Ford prices seem a little crazy and make you buy the whole package. I can build it to spec for cheaper with a better selection of aftermarket parts.
Looks like a Black Diamond 2.7 auto.
Cheapest one they have with the washout interior, blank canvas for future upgrades. And by cheapest, it does not mean it's wimpy or substandard.
BD is a great deal at the price point it is without the Sasquatch package.

GeotechDuck

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Telluride SX AWD / 2003 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like a Black Diamond 2.7 auto.
Cheapest one they have with the washout interior, blank canvas for future upgrades. And by cheapest, it does not mean it's wimpy or substandard.
BD is a great deal at the price point it is without the Sasquatch package.
Agree...check out the Black Diamond.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Highest number/smallest gear in the rear and it will go the quickest in and out of the crazies and around all of the Nor'easters and snowbirds that clog up our roads periodically.
Recommendation for going over aforementioned crazies?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronc-itis

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just too much for the BD. Base model with 2.7 and aux switches is 34k. I’m trying to keep it there. That’s already more than I want to spend.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do the Big Bend and option the 4.27 locker in the rear. Tires are taller and should only need to be replaced for better tread. Should be more than enough unless you get into that gumbo mud.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Outback, Forester, Crosstrek, Ascent all share the same 8.7" of ground clearance. The new Outback Wilderness is the only exception to this at 9.5"
And same towing capacity as the Bronco.

Sponsored

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I live in south Florida. Don’t ever do any off roading.
my main considerations for building my Bronco are utility, AWD, ecoboost power, room for dogs and guns/gear.
since I’m not planning on doing any crawling, what’s the best gearing solution for a streetable bronco to get the best performance/drivability balance?
southwest coast florida here. i have been through multiple fires, floods, hurricanes, so i must have vehicle that can get me where i need to be. no plans to beat up it up. i went 2.7L outer banks b/c interior choices better, high pkg, and most importantly , i wanted the advanced AWD system for the rain soaked roads. i believe with big bend have to have sasquatch to get the advanced system. can order adv awd system with black diamond but high pkg n/a. gearing shouldn't be an issue, traction on asphalt will be.

OP
OP
Bronc-itis

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just too much for the BD. Base model with 2.7 and aux switches is 34k. I’m trying to keep it there. That’s already more than I want to spend.
southwest coast florida here. i have been through multiple fires, floods, hurricanes, so i must have vehicle that can get me where i need to be. no plans to beat up it up. i went 2.7L outer banks b/c interior choices better, high pkg, and most importantly , i wanted the advanced AWD system for the rain soaked roads. i believe with big bend have to have sasquatch to get the advanced system. can order adv awd system with black diamond but high pkg n/a. gearing shouldn't be an issue, traction on asphalt will be.
I’m a firm believer in AWD. I come from owning audis. So I totally want the best handling for the wet. Especially with Florida wet roads. Need all the help I can get. I’m just trying to keep the cost down. The base model is normally in front wheel, and selectable 4WD ?

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base

I’m a firm believer in AWD. I come from owning audis. So I totally want the best handling for the wet. Especially with Florida wet roads. Need all the help I can get. I’m just trying to keep the cost down. The base model is normally in front wheel, and selectable 4WD ?
Bronco has no option for AWD, auto 4wd engages a temporary 50:50 split after slip has been detected, its reactive, different than a proactive AWD system.
Sponsored