BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If 2 MPG either way makes a difference, you're looking at the wrong vehicle.
Sponsored

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What a great timing to release these numbers! Premium over $4.00 today and gas line out to the road! Yay! Might have to look at Jeep 4xe $300 lease deal.
Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 12.59.20 PM.png
I'm not going to lie the 4xe is looking pretty attractive right now. As much as I want the Bronco it is making me reconsider.

orveezy

Badlands
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rapid Red Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know what the expected ranges will be?

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
17 combo for Sas Package all across the board. I didn't expect city to match that of the highway.

(and for all my stalking on Bronco6G I finally am a second third poster!)
Technically, you are second. I do not count the OP. Not sure how other people would look at it. I guess you could say that you are the second reply and hoping to be the first. I stalk a little too much and have been the first to reply.

On this post; If it is correct, I am fine with the fuel mileage. I drive a 6.0 4x4 dually everyday. it is NOT factory. With lots of uprades, I have a hard time not keeping a foot in it. The MPRP exhaust sounds so good! I may get 14 or 15 mpg on average if I am lucky. I also agree with several peoples replies that the original numbers are suspect...

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So then maxed out with passengers and gear in the back and on the roof.......9 mpg? ;)

What about topless/doorless figures?

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For all of those people who are surprised by the gas mileage on the 2.7 I'm not understanding why. Did you really think that it was going to get close to 20mpg? Pipe dream! It will get the same as my F250 and I'm totally good with that.
its 2021 for a company like ford to design a car and have the milage come out to this is so bad somebody should lose their job.

just put a v8 in the car if you are going to ship and "Ecoboost" vehicle that gets 16mpg

Raz4back

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those comparing to a 3.6L JL RUBICON I can personally say I’ve never seen anything better than 17mpg. I usually average around 15mpg even with highway driving. So I’m happy with these numbers.

you must have a heavy foot. I average between 20 and 21 with 65% hwy miles @ 70 mph. This weekend I got 18 driving through the Ozarks at 80-85mph

Last edited:

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
HAHAHA, so a 2-door Sasquatch 2.7 gets 287 mi on a full tank of gas. Talk about range anxiety!

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m pretty happy with 17 city on a 330hp vehicle running 35s. I can’t think of a scenario where you could have tires that big and get mileage that good. Not bad.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For all of those people who are surprised by the gas mileage on the 2.7 I'm not understanding why. Did you really think that it was going to get close to 20mpg? Pipe dream! It will get the same as my F250 and I'm totally good with that.
Totes, but your F250 can carry 3x the fuel!

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would say that is a really good MPG. I mean, the competitor has better MPG but they offer 32". Bronco has better numbers than the Ranger Tremor that has 19 MPG, but again, on 32". Therefore, having a off-road vehicle on 35" configuration and it get 18 MPG. It's a really big win.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don't you typically want lots of low end torque in a off road vehicle? In the F150 the 5.0 doesnt make peak torque till 4250RPM and doesn't make peak power till 6,000RPM. The 5.0 is an engine that loves to be wound up in the higher part of the power band, that doesn't seem like a good set up for offroading from what I have learned so far.
It is true that the 5.0 likes to rev. However, those with auto over at mustang6g rave about how well the 10 speed holds the gears to keep them in the proper rpms. Having said that, i think Ford made the right choice of engines for the Bronco.

I can hear my order moving up the build pull chart as i type this.