Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is the 5th Thursday since the first emails were sent. 3 Thursdays left (including today)....if we get a “surprise”today, or the next two weeks...will the forum crash? 🤔
Sponsored

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Personally I think all the “promises” of information delivery are off. Not be I don’t trust Ford, but just because there is so much flux in the market at the moment. It’s very hard to predict with certainty when they will be able to fulfill orders, so instead of disappointing a few thousand people, they may let us wait a few more weeks as they gather better info.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No emails here. Last email I got from ford was about my Fordpass Account having 0 points in it. That was a month ago now. Shit, my reservation page still doesn't even show what I actually ordered. 🤷‍♂️

Fords got me so far in the dark I'm growing 'morels' over here.

😂

Sponsored

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just waiting on the delivery estimate email we are all supposed to get end of may
FWIW, I thought I saw a communication from ford that was a miscommunication. We should not all expect to have a build date by the end of May.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No emails here. Last email I got from ford was about my Fordpass Account having 0 points in it. That was a month ago now. Shit, my reservation page still doesn't even show what I actually ordered. 🤷‍♂️

Fords got me so far in the dark I'm growing 'morels' over here.

😂
I’ve given up thinking the picture of the Outer Banks I reserved would change to the Wildtrak we ordered a month ago after they were supposedly going to update those “by April 8th” 😞

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

FWIW, I thought I saw a communication from ford that was a miscommunication. We should not all expect to have a build date by the end of May.
Ford Bronco Thursday #5 AAC42ADD-2145-42BF-A58D-09A4E266EA91

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve given up thinking the picture of the Outer Banks I reserved would change to the Wildtrak we ordered a month ago after they were supposedly going to update those “by April 8th” 😞
One of my first jobs as a youngster was at a pizza joint. We had a saying when it came to delivery times, that surely wasn't original to the establishment but it was, 'Over quote, under deliver'. Why service, and suppliers, don't do this more in life is beyond me.

Tell me it's going to be two months and deliver in 5-6 weeks and I'm tickled pink. Tell me it's going to be two weeks and then two more at the end of those two and then another two at the end of those and all you've done is pissed me off for several weeks. Now all anyone does is blame covid. GD clown world we live in.....clown world.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would like to think I would I got a 300 am July 14 res be nice to hear something I feel like a mushroom kept in the dark with shit piled up on me

Sponsored
OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would like to think I would I got a 300 am July 14 res be nice to hear something I feel like a mushroom kept in the dark with shit piled up on me
👆best analogy yet 😂😂👍👍 someone needs to make an analogy thread on how they feel 😂😂

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same exact boat...See my first post above " Fords got me so far in the dark I'm growing 'morels' over here. " and if you don't know what a 'morel' is....google it. 🍄 😂

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same exact boat...See my first post above " Fords got me so far in the dark I'm growing 'morels' over here. " and if you don't know what a 'morel' is....google it. 🍄 😂
But you didn’t have shit piled on top 😂😂

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs