Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for jumping in here! It can be somewhat chaotic, but overall I think this forum is a pretty decent bunch.

Couple of questions for ya, are there any plans for hi-lift and Jerry can mounts? Preferably integrated in a rear bumper so they don't load up the swing gate?

Also, are the rock rails body or frame mount, do they need any new holes drilled or do they use existing locations?
Sponsored

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Welcome! I understand 37s fit when leveled but do they clear the fenders at full compression?

OP
OP
dirtstar2002

dirtstar2002

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72K5Blazer, 1980Toyota Hilux, 2014 silverado1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for jumping in here! It can be somewhat chaotic, but overall I think this forum is a pretty decent bunch.

Couple of questions for ya, are there any plans for hi-lift and Jerry can mounts? Preferably integrated in a rear bumper so they don't load up the swing gate?

Also, are the rock rails body or frame mount, do they need any new holes drilled or do they use existing locations?
Haha, People are craving info. Engineering has a huge product plan that is fed by category management. we've assembled a team dedicated to Bronco. Ill ask about the gas/Jack question in the next meeting.

OP
OP
dirtstar2002

dirtstar2002

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Welcome! I understand 37s fit when leveled but do they clear the fenders at full compression?
Before I say too much, wait for the video. should explain a bunch about tires and shock combos and the do's and don't's.

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
When can we expect the soft-top roof rack to be available? Thanks 4WP!

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Question on ordering/availability...

What you mentioned is what I’m going for. Getting my tires elsewhere (sorry supporting my local guy)....my closest 4WP store i believe is in Miami or Boca area (i think)...i want to get it done ASAP. so when i get my Bronco, when should i place my order and how long does it normally take for install? Will the parts be available off the shelf? Just asking cause not sure if my wife and daughter would be happy sitting and waiting at the shop with me...
Treat them to a spa day. This way it looks like you are doing it in their self-interest. But in reality, it is in yours. They spend the day treating themselves and you spend the day treating yourself. More than likely, she reward you later that night for such a thoughtful gift.

OP
OP
dirtstar2002

dirtstar2002

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
[/QUOTE
The soft top rack was a complete one off prototype. Its gonna be a little while before we get the next revision of it. Then we need to get it into production. Please, no hunger strikes or holding your breath to get it to the front of the line. 😉

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hey Ryan, fellow San Diegan here!

Can you jump under one of those Broncos and help us settle the 10R80 vs 10R60 debate? Seems there is some confusion on which 10 speed we are getting.
I would, but they are headed to Texas. lol
I'll be at the 4WP show this Saturday in Dallas, I'll see if anyone notices if crawl under them, does anyone know the location of the trans part number?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$400 sounds about what I expected. They are made of metal and look good. I bet they will sell out.
Sorry I’ll have to disagree...Jeep fenders have more material and more involved in replacing. Here’s a Jeep fender for comparison in price...

2BEAC6B3-DCDC-4BB2-BE62-3B73D33770E6.png
That's a kit for the Jeep JK... a model first introduced 15 years ago and discontinued 3 years ago..... Of course they're going to cost less than a set for the not-yet-available Bronco.

Here's your same set of steel Smittybilt XRC flares for the current gen Wrangler:

Ford Bronco Ryan Kennelly 4WP Introduction Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 18.05.28

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

armor seems expensive.
That's a kit for the Jeep JK... a model first introduced 15 years ago and discontinued 3 years ago..... Of course they're going to cost less than a set for the not-yet-available Bronco.

Here's your same set of steel Smittybilt XRC flares for the current gen Wrangler:

Ford Bronco Ryan Kennelly 4WP Introduction Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 18.05.28
I figured the bronco fender deletes would be around $75 each and just when you though you couldn't make a jeep any uglier smittybilt comes out with those. Then again some of the fender flares from Ford are god awful too.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

armor seems expensive.

I figured the bronco fender deletes would be around $75 each and just when you though you couldn't make a jeep any uglier smittybilt comes out with those. Then again some of the fender flares from Ford are god awful too.
Shhhhh.... not too loud.

Those jeep guys can get pretty creative when they hear a challenge like that.

Ford Bronco Ryan Kennelly 4WP Introduction GMOSLhRfXzreXjWtAi-4pV9SYfxtb1RYcNHhd26j2ho

OP
OP
dirtstar2002

dirtstar2002

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

TomD9807

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150 / 2016 Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the input, looking forward to the black decal side stripe and a rear bumper for now!!

Aardvark53

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the intro. I'm very sure many of us new to the off road life will have a lot of questions.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 18.05.28.png
Still less material on the bronco, with less work involved 🤷‍♂️

I mean are you seriously ok with $400? For a fender delete?
Sponsored