Sponsored

What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want?

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don’t think bronze wheels will look good with Cactus Grey.
Whoops. I missed the b6g acronym en/decoder ring thread...and for a moment did not realize settling for Carbonized Gray for the Base I ended up in also matched the initials of my first choice of color on the mansquatch BL I started out-with...

I keep telling myself 27k saved...15k to have fun with...

Think bronze wheels and *Carb* Gray will be nice. If not a bit of a cringey nod to tuner looks...

Also thinking raw finish schrockworks (or fab my own) rock rails powdercoated bronze to (close) match...too much?
Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am debating on the wheel color, but I am leaning towards the Fuel Rebel 6 Wheels in either Matte Black (maybe get the beadlock painted in Area 51 to match my Bronco) or get them in Bronze to have a contrasting color....not sure but I love the look of these wheels with this F-150. Anyone agree? Part of me is really leaning towards the bronze wheels...I have some ideas and think it would look great with Area 51.

Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? Kidney Bean Wheels

Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? Kidney Bean Wheels

I love the Fuel Crush (double dark tint) wheels....I plan to go with this one. Problem is the offsets.

FuelCRUSH.png

DBrab_1914

Outer Banks
First Name
Donte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 BMW 328i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I love the Fuel Crush (double dark tint) wheels....I plan to go with this one. Problem is the offsets.

Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? tempImageL9HUzN
I like those too. Fuel has some of the best style options in my opinion. I was also trying to research and think of the right offset as well as the size of the wheels. Decisions decisions 😂. What offset were you looking at?

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like those too. Fuel has some of the best style options in my opinion. I was also trying to research and think of the right offset as well as the size of the wheels. Decisions decisions 😂. What offset were you looking at?
I am going up to an 18" wheel. The Broncos offset is 55. The largest offset for most of Fuel's wheels is 20. That offset and larger depth wheel will push the wheels out about 2 inches. I also plan to go to Cooper AT3-XLT tires. I will also use hubcentric rings when wheels are installed. 106mm wheel bore size OD to 93.1mm ID on the hub side. The rings are cheap, about $25.00 for all 4. As soon as I get my build date I will go talk to my tire/wheel guy, confirm everything and probably get these on order. So the shorter answer to your question is a 20 offset. Very few manufacturers are currently making a 55 offset, very little selection....and as you stated, FUEL makes some great looking wheels. My Black Diamond cyber orange with it's black trim features should look good with these Crush wheels as they are gloss black, some flat black and a dark gray tone to it.

FuelCRUSH.png

DBrab_1914

Outer Banks
First Name
Donte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 BMW 328i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am going up to an 18" wheel. The Broncos offset is 55. The largest offset for most of Fuel's wheels is 20. That offset and larger depth wheel will push the wheels out about 2 inches. I also plan to go to Cooper AT3-XLT tires. I will also use hubcentric rings when wheels are installed. 106mm wheel bore size OD to 93.1mm ID on the hub side. The rings are cheap, about $25.00 for all 4. As soon as I get my build date I will go talk to my tire/wheel guy, confirm everything and probably get these on order. So the shorter answer to your question is a 20 offset. Very few manufacturers are currently making a 55 offset, very little selection....and as you stated, FUEL makes some great looking wheels. My Black Diamond cyber orange with it's black trim features should look good with these Crush wheels as they are gloss black, some flat black and a dark gray tone to it.

FuelCRUSH.png
I think the 20 offset and with that color with your Cyber Orange will look great. I was thinking about a 20 offset as well or something a little below that. I want at a minimum to have my wheels be 1 or 2” from the wheel well to give it that aggressive stance. I also want a larger wheel, so I’m looking at either 20x9 with an 20 offset or a 20x10 with an 18 offset. I was thinking 22’s but that seems like it may be too big and that 20’s is just right for the size and look I’m going for. Looking at both the bronze and matte black finish of the Fuel Rebel 6 wheels, I think I’m leaning towards the bronze with my Area 51 OBX. I want something different and plan to plastidip or paint all the Bronco logos and lettering bronze to match the wheels and may even change out the blue Ford logo to a black/gray one if possible. Kinda want my Bronco to stand out a little bit and be somewhat unique lol.

Last edited:

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think the 20 offset and with that color with your Cyber Orange will look great. I was thinking about a 20 offset as well or something a little below that. I want at a minimum to have my wheels be 1 or 2” from the wheel well to give it that aggressive stance. I also want a larger wheel, so I’m looking at either 20x9 with an 20 offset or a 20x10 with an 18 offset. I was thinking 22’s but that seems like it may be too big and that 20’s is just right for the size and look I’m going for. Looking at both the bronze and matte black finish of the Fuel Rebel 6 wheels, I think I’m leaning towards the bronze with my Area 51 OBX. I want something different and plan to plastidip or paint all the Bronco logos and lettering bronze to match the wheels and may even change out the blue Ford logo to a black/gray one if possible. Kinda want my Bronco to stand out a little bit and be somewhat unique lol.
Sounds like a plan....making them our own!

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
So far the 52 analog in gray looks like the best option for my carbon gray base. For me the lack of hardware and and extra smooth face is perfect. I’m a big fan of steelies. This is about as retro-steelies as it gets while still keeping it current. I’m also a big fan of gray.
I would get these and ceramic coat the bejeezus out of them. Part of my strategy with wheel color has always been to find a color that is similar in shade to brake dust. Black wheels are a nightmare

What tires would you guys put on these?

Ford Bronco What aftermarket wheels for 2021+ Bronco do you want? 894CA1EF-76A9-4358-8943-A7EA8F646845

Sponsored

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the beadlock look, and am drawn to these. Black rhino odessa Comes in 17x9.5 with a +12 offset
-4runner-wheels-black-rhino-odessa-17-inch-wheel-3.jpg

If you are chasing light weight instead, they have this 'chase' wheel @24lbs for 17x9
hase_brushed_gunmetal_jeep_wrangler_rubicon_jlu-ad.jpg

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are there any wheel manufacturers that are building wheels with colors to match Bronco color schemes? I am looking for Rapid Red.

llanier44

Black Diamond
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 FX4; 2007 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

call me old school... but I would love a stamped steel wheel in white... maybe argent. I just like how clean that looks on a "throwback" type vehicle or a classic truck.

classic.JPG

Steelbama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma/2015 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So far I am having a difficult time finding something I like with the offset I want. Also looking at going gunmetal or something similar.

Hopefully by end of summer more options will begin to appear.
Sponsored