Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Administrator where did you find this picture and how did you confirm the tires are 37"? This is the yellow two-door that has shown up in all the official photos with all the accessories on it. I have looked through so many pictures and videos of that one because the tires looked like 37s, but I couldn't read the tire size in any of them! But if true, then this is incredible.
It looks to me to be the same truck Ford was showing on Monday night???

A2bambach

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
@Administrator where did you find this picture and how did you confirm the tires are 37"? This is the yellow two-door that has shown up in all the official photos with all the accessories on it. I have looked through so many pictures and videos of that one because the tires looked like 37s, but I couldn't read the tire size in any of them! But if true, then this is incredible.
It’s my picture and whilnIndidnt give any permission to use I don’t really care. I can confirm they are 37

Sponsored

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so is this the sasquatch?

Im confused

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I’m only 5’10” but this thing is huge
"im 5'10"

listen im not trying to be rude. But this is one of the times where you might have to tell the truth about your height because some of us manlets will look like midgets if this is true. If you are really 5'10 this car is huge. To the point where i wouldnt want to take the doors off

Sponsored

tarantularock

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / future Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow I need to see this thing in person!

A2bambach

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
"im 5'10"

listen im not trying to be rude. But this is one of the times where you might have to tell the truth about your height because some of us manlets will look like midgets if this is true. If you are really 5'10 this car is huge. To the point where i wouldnt want to take the doors off
? im 5’10” and consider myself short. I’m telling you this 2dr is huge

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks just a bit bigger than the original Hummer, probably gets 8 miles to the gallon.