First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a First Edition reservation too. I checked with my dealer today about my reservation and why I'm not hearing anything about it.

He told me that "they are not scheduling any builds in the Northeast. The Northeast will be the last to get their orders"

This is the second time he has told me this. This can't possibly be true? People all over the other parts of the United States can be driving their Broncos while I'm waiting for my FE scheduling date? Any thoughts?
Why would that have to anything with anything
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what's the big drawback of changing to a soft top? The back windshield wiper wiring only? I'm debating swapping to the soft top and then ordering black modular hardtop once available since I'm going Shadow black on my rig.
Not that I plan on switching to a soft top, but I've been curious if you get a soft top now and put a MIC/hard top on later - Does the wiper blade just sit there and not work (I know there wouldn't be any wiring installed)? Any other downsides? I wouldn't really care if the rear wiper was there or if there was a defroster on the glass.

Bessiethe67

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 4 Dr, 1967 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know if there is any re-gearing associated with the tow package?

Sponsored

Skdmarc

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So what's the big drawback of changing to a soft top? The back windshield wiper wiring only? I'm debating swapping to the soft top and then ordering black modular hardtop once available since I'm going Shadow black on my rig.
I was told by a buddy when I had my soft top jeep don't ever have anything you don't want stolen inside it other than that soft tops are ok

LynyrdSkynyrd

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler LJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was told by a buddy when I had my soft top jeep don't ever have anything you don't want stolen inside it other than that soft tops are ok
Ahhh valid point on that

Busyboy19

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a First Edition reservation too. I checked with my dealer today about my reservation and why I'm not hearing anything about it.

He told me that "they are not scheduling any builds in the Northeast. The Northeast will be the last to get their orders"

This is the second time he has told me this. This can't possibly be true? People all over the other parts of the United States can be driving their Broncos while I'm waiting for my FE scheduling date? Any thoughts?
I have a 6/14 production week for an OBX in Boston.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dude....

two doors don’t have soft tops available right?

And even if they did... bronco came stock with a hard top, power windows, Apple CarPlay, air conditioning, etc to make it seem like a bargain compared to the wrangler.

are we being hoodwinked? With opting for crank windows get a quicker delivery?

does Ford own bronco nation?

otherwise, why isn’t all this info being communicated from Ford to buyer.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why cant they just leave the stupid switches, wiring, and hose in the Bronco and slap a soft top on it. I bet a TON of BB, BD, OBX, and BL guys would switch to a soft top in a heart beat. So stupid.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah...you know how the Bronco has been 2 doors forever....yeah you cant get those anymore, just lifted Flexes with a flappy soft top.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
FFS just put a fucking soft top on my FE Ford. This is ridiculous. How hard can it be to mold a plastic roof. You'd think it was some sort of crazy space age tech rather than what it really is - something the competition has been doing just fine for decades. Ford needs to kick Webasto to the curb. They clearly have to plans to get the job done right.
Sponsored