Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Boy it would sure be great to see this peak blue. You know, or any info on the MY22 to make an informed decision to choose and opt for a MY22 instead of playing this MY21 am I gonna get it or not game.
I Priority Code 99'ed earlier this week, and I feel much less stressed now.
Sponsored

olooney

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
non ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I spoke to a rep yesterday at a Bronco even and he mentioned that someone from the factory had told him there would be a yellow for next year and that Area 51 might be a one year color.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Damn I was hoping for Space white

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First, I would like to say, if Ford cancels AMB already and doesn’t replace it with another dark blue color, I’m going to be pissed. Shoot, canceling any color and not replacing it with anything similar is messed up!
There are so many delays that are causing people to either remove features that they really wanted, to POSSIBLY get a 21MY, or get stuck with a 22MY. It would be very screwed up to now take away the one color that they fell in love with. If they want to make a change like that, then at least wait until MY23. At least then, all of the reservation holders can get the colors they wanted. If they have to remove a blue color, than remove either velocity blue or lightning blue. They are both similar to each other.

And can I say, these new colors that they may add look a lot like wrangler colors. Why? One of the things that I fell in love with the Bronco about was how they were trying to be different than the wrangler, don’t back peddle!

This new “peak blue”, looks a lot like the bikini wrangler color I posted IMO.

DD6461FC-5CC5-4EB4-B85C-C81EAD00584F.jpeg

33FA44BB-7FE6-4AFD-B6C1-24B23B7655A6.jpeg

OP
OP
Dads_bronze_bronco

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

First, I would like to say, if Ford cancels AMB already and doesn’t replace it with another dark blue color, I’m going to be pissed. Shoot, canceling any color and not replacing it with anything similar is messed up!
There are so many delays that are causing people to either remove features that they really wanted, to POSSIBLY get a 21MY, or get stuck with a 22MY. It would be very screwed up to now take away the one color that they fell in love with. If they want to make a change like that, then at least wait until MY23. At least then, all of the reservation holders can get the colors they wanted. If they have to remove a blue color, than remove either velocity blue or lightning blue. They are both similar to each other.

And can I say, these new colors that they may add look a lot like wrangler colors. Why? One of the things that I fell in love with the Bronco about was how they were trying to be different than the wrangler, don’t back peddle!

This new “peak blue”, looks a lot like the bikini wrangler color I posted IMO.
I think they’re floating trial balloons here and there. Agreed, if they are getter rid of AMB, it should be replaced by something like Kona, or the F150 Blue Jeans color or the Alto Blue on the sport.

Sponsored
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 KIA Soul
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is Yellowstone? It looks intrigingly like Chrome Yellow:

https://www.paintscratch.com/touch_up_paint/Ford/2022-Ford-Bronco.html

Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco Colors Online - no Green (yet) 33FA44BB-7FE6-4AFD-B6C1-24B23B7655A6

Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco Colors Online - no Green (yet) 33FA44BB-7FE6-4AFD-B6C1-24B23B7655A6

A: The post that broke the 2021 Bronco colors hit in February last year and was sourced from automotivetouchup.com. Everyone of those colors ended up on the 2021 Bronco. Lightning Blue was a late announce. So it is possible.
There's no Antimatter Blue?!?!?! What happened? A one year wonder? Does this mean if my order becomes a 2022 does that mean I don't get my Antimatter Blue Badlands? That would suck for sure!

OP
OP
Dads_bronze_bronco

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There's no Antimatter Blue?!?!?! What happened? A one year wonder? Does this mean if my order becomes a 2022 does that mean I don't get my Antimatter Blue Badlands? That would suck for sure!
Agreed - have been worried what my alternative would be for 22 since Levine hinted CO is going away - but it still on there and no AMB. Someone else said A51 will go away. Who knows 🤷‍♂️

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t worry. Ford has you covered with Agate Black Metallic. It’s still the Anti-Matter Black that you know and love. Ford just tweaked the name a bit and shuffled the letters to ABM instead of AMB. 98% of the general public will never know the difference, and the other 2% here on the forum are simply squinting, cocking their heads to the side, and lying. ;)

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 KIA Soul
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed - have been worried what my alternative would be for 22 since Levine hinted CO is going away - but it still on there and no AMB. Someone else said A51 will go away. Who knows 🤷‍♂️
Area 51 is still there so is Cyber Orange. I better get my Bronco this year, I don't care if it's in December as long as it's Antimatter Blue! I didn't see any colors there that excited me as much, so I will be disappointed.

Sponsored

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That would be correct. All of us MY22 AMB reservation holders need to speak out so that Ford hears us. Maybe they will keep it. If they added Green and manual Sasquatch because of the forums, then maybe it’s not too late!

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don’t worry. Ford has you covered with Agate Black Metallic. It’s still the Anti-Matter Black that you know and love. Ford just tweaked the name a bit and shuffled the letters to ABM instead of AMB. 98% of the general public will never know the difference, and the other 2% here on the forum are simply squinting, cocking their heads to the side, and lying. ;)
Is there any blue to that color?

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there any blue to that color?
Of course...

Agate BlueBlack Metallic

See? Just like with...

Anti-Matter BlueBlack

... if you squint and cock your head to the side, you can see it. 🤞 ;)