First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is so the point. They tried square headlights 34 years ago and have not heard the last of it yet. If they changed it, it would not sell, period..
That was my fault. I remember ridiculing the Jeeps back in the '80s because they had those dated round headlights when everyone else had moved to square. :LOL:

I wonder if they had just moved from square headlights to a more updated design if they could have moved forward from there. Jeep's fate was sealed when they reverted. They stuck themselves in "it will always have to look like this" mode.
Sponsored

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Later that day...
Updated.jpg

"Scare" in this situation means, to make one's stomach turn. Given that a stock Sasquatch Bronco would not scare me but the ones with 30" tires are really close. It has been my history to immediately modify my personal vehicles. Don't know if it is my age getting to me or the Bronco itself but I'm likely going to drive the BL stock for a while, that is except for bumpers, winch, and air compressor.

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That was my fault. I remember ridiculing the Jeeps back in the '80s because they had those dated round headlights when everyone else had moved to square. :LOL:
An image of two rounds and seven slots... everyone knows what that is. oIIIIIIIo Hate it or love it, you know what it is.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can we get a cringe emoji please?

Sponsored

papsblue

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Too bad there weren't detail pics comparing the two with the same size tires

OP
OP
Chick

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Too bad there weren't detail pics comparing the two with the same size tires
They were trying to leave and I didn’t want to keep them any longer. I knew someone would say something about tires lol

Cencal Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have never owned a Jeep. But I would never talk poorly about them. They are the industry standard and have seen millions of trail miles. Can’t we just like all similar vehicles and be excited for our Bronco?

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I may be on the Bronco end of the wall, but boy am I a Hellayella fan! Looks good on the Wrangler! One question: Why is it the Black Diamond grill's design look the same as the base models? Is it because the BD is lower on the trim scale and not worthy of a flashier grill?

Sponsored

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Dare a bronco to patk next to my Rubi! I'll still be looking at the top of its roof!😀
Now....WHENEVER my Badlands SAS shows up...I'll be be hittin the trails to campare.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm apparently in the minority. I like Broncos and Jeeps. Currently drive a Gladiator and I love it. I'll have a Bronco as well in the next few years. But those Bronco fender flares. I still can't get over those. Looks like they were sourced from the landscaping department at Lowes.

Ford Bronco Wild Broncos surround and dwarf a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon! (4-Door Broncos vs 4-Door Wrangler Rubicon) 5DC2CAEE-F9DD-40CC-8E63-EAE384886C5E

Skdmarc

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I mean honestly, who would buy a Jeep over a Bronco? Availability notwithstanding. It’s not even close!
[/QUOTE
My obx 2.7 lux non SAS is about 5k cheaper than a comparable jeep. Before taking into consideration the jeep doesn't have: the hp, the torque, or the 12" screen
Sponsored