Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Unfortunately our build dates still don’t mean much related to delivery. They’ll have to meet Fords quality standards first. That could take some time. I am still planning for a September delivery on my late June build,
That math doesn’t check out. Logistically Ford would not be building vehicles to just sit for a month. They need to ship after their built.
Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That math doesn’t check out. Logistically Ford would not be building vehicles to just sit for a month. They need to ship after their built.
It's how it works. they don't release anything to dealers until they pass the quality process. It's been reported on in the forum multiple times and I communicate regularly with people inside Ford. They held thousands of Explorers last year, had F150s parked all over MI this year, waiting for final quality approval, it's not unusual, particularly with a new launch. Tons of articles about it and the Ford factory people I have talked to think it's likely they will be very picky with the Broncos because of the supplier issues. Good news, Webasto has been doing much better since ford put the hammer down with them early last week.

Just one example-
https://www.autoblog.com/2020/12/24...jOkWQHFZ5tR2qpyol1sOLJ2cL4jX9X-rtae4NnkGMYXaK

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's how it works. they don't release anything to dealers until they pass the quality process. It's been reported on in the forum multiple times and I communicate regularly with people inside Ford. They held thousands of Explorers last year, had F150s parked all over MI this year, waiting for final quality approval, it's not unusual, particularly with a new launch. Tons of articles about it and the Ford factory people I have talked to think it's likely they will be very picky with the Broncos because of the supplier issues. Good news, Webasto has been doing much better since ford put the hammer down with them early last week.

Just one example-
https://www.autoblog.com/2020/12/24...jOkWQHFZ5tR2qpyol1sOLJ2cL4jX9X-rtae4NnkGMYXaK
Ha it’s not “how it works”
Sorry man I got back to logic, money and math on this one.
if you have an early July build it’s at your local dealer by early August at latest.

RWBigBend21

Big Bend
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Early this morning I received an email from Ford with my Production week is adjusted one week ahead from June 14 to June 21. I was originally a day one deposit, January order and Apr 22nd notified VIN# Schedule now moved to third week in June. I’m totally fine with it. I thought I’d share this since there had been a lot of discussion around the two week MAP halt / Semiconductor shortages.
BigBend 2.3 Auto, 4-door ,Mid pkg, Soft top, A-51.
Have a great Sunday everyone
Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread 9C8AAB84-EA4A-414D-A49F-68C2032FDFAD

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Finally got an official production date change from Ford last night at 9:20 PM EST.

The scheduled for production date has changed.​
a-a247-5798-1cb2-650001017d00&sig=LlcZYWV516P.jaVc.png

qid=cb57de4a-a247-5798-1cb2-650001017d00&sig=PIfp_.png
Fford_mid_prod1%2Fee80cec1aa68b37f2a20fa77d5bef1d5.jpg
THE PRODUCTION DATE FOR YOUR VEHICLE HAS CHANGED.
Dear Frank Rogier,

We have made an adjustment to the production date for your 2021 Bronco™ OUTER BANKS.

Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of July 5, 2021. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status.

Thank you.​
Congrats ! Any movement is good movement in my book.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good news Frank. Here's hoping that date is written in stone. (y)

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately our build dates still don’t mean much related to delivery. They’ll have to meet Fords quality standards first. That could take some time. I am still planning for a September delivery on my late June build,
That and the way shipping/logistics works. They’re not gonna ship one vehicle on a car hauler to the dealership.

CA.BRONC

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Originally scheduled for a production week June 14th.

Just received the email below this morning

Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread 200BCE67-AF88-4E1D-9EE0-8C4DE8E9132E

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve already been moved once last week, fully expecting my new 6/28 week to move farther out.

Sponsored

CA.BRONC

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve already been moved once last week, fully expecting my new 6/28 week to move farther out.
I was hoping I had somehow avoided the production push back but looks like they are letting folks know in phases

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was hoping I had somehow avoided the production push back but looks like they are letting folks know in phases
Yeah. I thought I made it too, then it came. At least I have a VIN….so I’ll get it at some point. What sucks is we’ll maybe have it a couple months before they change to MY22. We should get discounts for having a year old vehicle soon.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha it’s not “how it works”
Sorry man I got back to logic, money and math on this one.
if you have an early July build it’s at your local dealer by early August at latest.
OK, you are right, the guys that build and ship them don't know, all the reports about Job 1 and the process Ford uses made up and the vehicles that have been sitting in lot's all across MI, IL and KY waiting to pass QC in the past year are fake. It could be three weeks, that's a fact, but the way things have been going, it's not very likely. I am just trying to help pass along the information I have to help people set expectations. I am trying to time the sale of my F150 and I have heard others that are trying to do similar things to get their finances in order prior to delivery. If you need a vehicle, I would not bet getting to work that following Monday on three weeks from your build date having your Bronco at the dealer.

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OK, you are right, the guys that build and ship them don't know, all the reports about Job 1 and the process Ford uses made up and the vehicles that have been sitting in lot's all across MI, IL and KY waiting to pass QC in the past year are fake. It could be three weeks, that's a fact, but the way things have been going, it's not very likely. I am just trying to help pass along the information I have to help people set expectations. I am trying to time the sale of my F150 and I have heard others that are trying to do similar things to get their finances in order prior to delivery. If you need a vehicle, I would not bet getting to work that following Monday on three weeks from your build date having your Bronco at the dealer.
Well good as long as you understand

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Looks like they’re trying to build couple thousand Broncos around 4th of July. now i'm worried about quality.
Sponsored