Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is carvana mod friendly? My 2013 WRX has quite a few mods on it and they wouldn’t give me a value over the internet. They want me to bring it in...
Sponsored

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
AFTER reading this thread thursday night, I put the info in for my 2018 ford ecosport to Carvana...they gave me a price 1200 HIGHER than what I paid BRAND NEW! They picked it up yesterday at my home...gave me the check. Never even looked at the car or drove it. WONDERFUL transaction!!! It had 18500 miles . Free driving for 2 years and 4 months!
Ford Bronco trade in values exploding carvana2018ecosport

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
AFTER reading this thread thursday night, I put the info in for my 2018 ford ecosport to Carvana...they gave me a price 1200 HIGHER than what I paid BRAND NEW! They picked it up yesterday at my home...gave me the check. Never even looked at the car or drove it. WONDERFUL transaction!!! It had 18500 miles . Free driving for 2 years and 4 months!
carvana2018ecosport.jpg
Lol my carvana girl just uber'd into my house, threw me a check and drove off car. Great company!

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my private party value on my truck increased by $500 in just the last week. This is just getting better and better for me until the Bronco arrives

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

everyone been following whats going on with used car value's with this chip shortage? my f150 platinum I plan on trading in for my bronco blue book has gone up $8,000 in trade in value just in the last 6 months alone. nice bonus there hope it holds thru mid summer.
Wow! Thanks for the info! I just checked and mine also increased since the last time I checked. It's up almost $8k as well, and I put 12k miles on it since the last time I checked. It's like I'm making money while waiting on the Bronco. :LOL:

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Ram is now worth over $47,000 according to KBB. Six months ago it was worth only $39,000. Wow. I am seriously consider selling it within the next few weeks if I can get at least $45,000 for it. I also have a Ford Ranger which I can drive while I wait for the Bronco.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Bronco isn't due until '22. With my luck the market will tank when the time comes to trade. I could fall in a barrel of mammary glands, and come out sucking my thumb. :)
Excellent...

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Ram is now worth over $47,000 according to KBB. Six months ago it was worth only $39,000. Wow. I am seriously consider selling it within the next few weeks if I can get at least $45,000 for it. I also have a Ford Ranger which I can drive while I wait for the Bronco.
you would be foolish / fool not to sell . and reap some great return (especially if its paid for )
I would sell - you have a backup to use while you wait.
or just drop your bronco order and drive what you got, LOL and that will help me out / push me one more step up the ladder :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hot damn you guys weren't kidding.

Tossed my Jeep in there and trade in is 17-19K, private party is 18-20. It's a stripped as you can get 2 door Sport that stickered for 23k and I got for 21k brand new in late 2011. Need these Bronco's to show up NOW! Pre-covid it was worth in the 14k range.

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My experience!
My wife has a 2019 Toyota Highlander SE with 24.5k on the clock.

I have 11 months left on the lease and buy out plus remaining payments is $31.5k.

Carvana quote: $32k
Toyota dealer quote: $33k

Carmax: $36.2k!!!!!!

done, online appraisal, in person verification, called Toyota paid the lease and cut me a check for the difference!

now I gotta find the wife something that does break the bank lol

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As I’ve stated before, I can’t sell anything without taking a loss... so when I finally get my truck back from the dealership ( who knew shocks would take more than 3 months to get, sheesh)... who is willing to sell it for me? Lol

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Damn, I wonder how long this upward trend in trade values is going to continue...! I'm def open to turning in my Subi a little early and rolling around in some old beater for a few months if it means a couple grand.

Carvana is offering me 28k for my '18 3.6R outback (edit: damn, carmax beat this at 30k). I'm tempted to take the plunge and get some old Yukon I see on Craigslist while I wait 😬 if trade values are going to hold high or keep rising for another 6 months, though, I guess that doesn't make a while lot of sense. Other than dinking around with cars is fun.

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
market will crash soon cause today is the last week of unemployment paychecks for millions of people.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow, my 08 is up 2k! Wife says sell now and rent something! Lol