Sponsored

WHEN will we hear....? 7/19 reservation date...not a PEEP!

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I called yesterday trying to get delivery info from them. Marketing person said they do not have access to estimated delivery info, and that we would get estimated delivery info by the end of the month.
Hope that is correct. I would be happy just to have an idea of a timeframe instead of knowing absolutely nothing.
Sponsored

RogueAce70

Wildtrak
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

07/17, Wildtrak, not one word from Ford on my build yet; I have faith it will come just not sure what Year, 21 or 22!!

That’s my reservation date!!

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reserved 7/19. Not a damn peep yet from anyone.....anyone with similiar dates with any info?? Made my reservation into an order early march. I ordered 4 dr, 2.3, AB, Squatch, soft top

Vehicle: Bronco​
Series: BASE​
Date reservation placed: 07/19/2020​
Reservation ID number:​
When I see posts like this, I wonder how many people in the world are actually oblivious to all that has happened to disrupt damn near every supply chain in the world. Given the current state, how can you expect a good solid date? Hell, I reservered 7/15. I have heard nothing, and I don't expect to hear anything, right away.

As for the May (projected production date) email, we still have a good 2 weeks left in the month. Why are you so damned anxious? The email isn't going to speed up your delivery. The email isn't going to change one damned thing...except you will have a date that is probably going to change.

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My time stamp was within 3 hours of the reservation site going live on 7/13 and I’m within the mid 30s of my dealers allocation that got about 150 allocated. I have not heard a word.

Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My ford account still shows the first order I put in, but I changed it a few times after that. I don't think the ford account updates at all
You changed it a FEW times??!! - you're hosed.

OP
OP
rgalvinmi

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
When I see posts like this, I wonder how many people in the world are actually oblivious to all that has happened to disrupt damn near every supply chain in the world. Given the current state, how can you expect a good solid date? Hell, I reservered 7/15. I have heard nothing, and I don't expect to hear anything, right away.

As for the May (projected production date) email, we still have a good 2 weeks left in the month. Why are you so damned anxious? The email isn't going to speed up your delivery. The email isn't going to change one damned thing...except you will have a date that is probably going to change.
Different STROKES for different folks...you wonder about what you wonder about...and I'll wonder about what I wonder about....and I certainly am NOT oblivious to what has happened in the world the past 14 months...my old lady WORKS at Ford Motor company (so I certainly know about the chip shortages)...I have bought over 100 different companies stocks in the past 14 months, since the market took a huge shit March 2020 when the dow was 18k....so I certainly KNOW about the past 14 months dumbass.....Just because someone asks a question, CERTAINLY doesn't mean they are "OBLIVIOUS to what has happened in the world"....so THANK YOU VERY much....AND your from the "Live Free or Die" state....? Probably one of those nuts from Taxachusetts......I am a NATIVE granite stater!

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called yesterday trying to get delivery info from them. Marketing person said they do not have access to estimated delivery info, and that we would get estimated delivery info by the end of the month.
lol, sure we will...

7/14 3am here and honestly at this point I'll be stunned if I see it this year. 4 door BD, V6, Sas, mid and MIC. I'm sitting about in the middle of SACs allocations. I figured base model and plain jane Big Bends with 2.3s and soft tops will eat up this year's numbers with a few lucky non boring builds tossed in.

Last edited:

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And probably only about 2% of that 50% will be for 2dr. I feel most of the 2dr orders will be last
Watch Ford make 14 two doors for MY2021, then cancel it for 2022 because they only sold 14 of them in 2021. It would be about par for the course.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You changed it a FEW times??!! - you're hosed.
The mere act of changing your build has no impact on when you get your bronco.

What you change it to does.

When ford does its round of scheduling, if your number is up, they just look to see what’ve you got ordered. If you chance that a million times before that round of scheduling, it doesn’t matter. If you change it a million times after that round, all that matters is what it is sitting in the system when they do the next round.

Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The mere act of changing your build has no impact on when you get your bronco.

What you change it to does.

When ford does its round of scheduling, if your number is up, they just look to see what’ve you got ordered. If you chance that a million times before that round of scheduling, it doesn’t matter. If you change it a million times after that round, all that matters is what it is sitting in the system when they do the next round.
i was just kidding ..... jeeeez

Bronco71

Badlands
First Name
Scottie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1979 F250 Ranger Lariat, 1980 CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved within the first 3 hours of going live. Converted on the first day and number two on my dealers list. CRICKETS!

OP
OP
rgalvinmi

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
I reserved within the first 3 hours of going live. Converted on the first day and number two on my dealers list. CRICKETS!
That's bullshit...when dealers are giving "priority" orders to customers who have either NEVER ordered one or ordered one after you. You should have been VERY early to get a VIN number...

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's the Hard Tops! .... I think they can wiggle around most components, except the Hard Tops!

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Reserved 7/19. Not a damn peep yet from anyone.....anyone with similiar dates with any info?? Made my reservation into an order early march. I ordered 4 dr, 2.3, AB, Squatch, soft top

Vehicle: Bronco​
Series: BASE​
Date reservation placed: 07/19/2020​
Reservation ID number:​
Things might be looking a lot different had you NOT ordered Squatch. I'm not surprised at all. In the grand scheme of things 7/19 is a LATE date! At Stephens or Granger it would probably make you MY22.
Sponsored