lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
[From Bronco Nation]

Ford sent out these notes in a bulletin to dealers today.

BRONCO JULY PRODUCTION SCHEDULING MEMO

Below is information to support conversations with your Bronco order holders about the upcoming July Production scheduling.

Background
  • Ford is investing millions of dollars to match production to orders by stockpiling parts and increasing capacity
  • Continued challenges with hard top production will result in significantly more soft tops as % of production for July production; Reminder that mixes will shift by month
  • Additionally, trailer tow and safari bar will be key scheduling constraints in July
  • July production scheduling begins next week, May 20
Scheduling Process Explained

Ford's production process is dynamic and based on a number of real time factors including reservation timestamp, orders available for scheduling, part availability, and the number of Bronco vehicles each dealer receives. While timestamp is a key factor, the scheduling system will continue to go down the list until it finds a clean/eligible order based on that month’s production requirements and part availability. Make sure all your orders are ready for scheduling.

July Production Notes
  • Soft Top Production Opportunity
    • Customers looking to get their Bronco as soon as possible should consider changing their order from hard top to soft top by May 19, ahead of July production scheduling period
    • Based on current mix of soft top production and the number of available orders in order bank, a large number of soft top orders with very late time stamps will schedule for July production
  • Trailer Tow & Safari Bar Scheduling
    • These commodities are in short supply for July production
    • Encourage customers that want to get their Bronco’s earlier to remove these options from their orders
  • Wildtrak & First Edition Scheduling
    • These series will have limited July production due to hard top availability
Just received an email update from Ford communicating to me my build date has been delayed for an additional two weeks...
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you were cross shopping this, you never wanted a Bronco anyhow, you just thought you did.
Well… He might have wanted a Bronco Sport if this is what he settled on :D

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not so. I received my VIN two Thursdays before last. Alberta.
Same! I’m a priority 1 and I was scheduled for build june 7, but as of last week Im delayed until june 28, hopefully it moves back! Located in Newfoundland

Dogstyle

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not so. I received my VIN two Thursdays before last. Alberta.
Then I have been miss informed.

Blk Dim cheese model, 2.7, saqu, 2d, MIC top, mid pkg, tow pkg

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If you were cross shopping this, you never wanted a Bronco anyhow, you just thought you did.
Oh I was cross shopping to replace a 15 Focus that is now my beater 😁. I bought my wife this until my Bronco shows up so no one is moving up the line. 🍍

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If the Bestop Fastback top was an option for the soft top I would probably switch to that.

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did you guys in Canada get your VIN? From the dealer or from FoMoCo via email? My salesguy TOLD me I have a VIN but I haven't seen it yet or heard anything from Ford.

Thanks

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

99 code Broncos on the wall, 99 code Broncos....

MaximumEffort

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
[From Bronco Nation]

Ford sent out these notes in a bulletin to dealers today.

BRONCO JULY PRODUCTION SCHEDULING MEMO

Below is information to support conversations with your Bronco order holders about the upcoming July Production scheduling.

Background
  • Ford is investing millions of dollars to match production to orders by stockpiling parts and increasing capacity
  • Continued challenges with hard top production will result in significantly more soft tops as % of production for July production; Reminder that mixes will shift by month
  • Additionally, trailer tow and safari bar will be key scheduling constraints in July
  • July production scheduling begins next week, May 20
Scheduling Process Explained

Ford's production process is dynamic and based on a number of real time factors including reservation timestamp, orders available for scheduling, part availability, and the number of Bronco vehicles each dealer receives. While timestamp is a key factor, the scheduling system will continue to go down the list until it finds a clean/eligible order based on that month’s production requirements and part availability. Make sure all your orders are ready for scheduling.

July Production Notes
  • Soft Top Production Opportunity
    • Customers looking to get their Bronco as soon as possible should consider changing their order from hard top to soft top by May 19, ahead of July production scheduling period
    • Based on current mix of soft top production and the number of available orders in order bank, a large number of soft top orders with very late time stamps will schedule for July production
  • Trailer Tow & Safari Bar Scheduling
    • These commodities are in short supply for July production
    • Encourage customers that want to get their Bronco’s earlier to remove these options from their orders
  • Wildtrak & First Edition Scheduling
    • These series will have limited July production due to hard top availability
Then I have been miss informed.

Blk Dim cheese model, 2.7, saqu, 2d, MIC top, mid pkg, tow pkg

I ordered the exact same just a 4 door, res date 7/14, no word yet.

Sponsored

Luv9rove

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Maybe Ford could consider $500 additional to supply a soft top (2 door models)with a voucher to receive the MIC top when it gets done. that way if a 2 door owner has plans to get a soft top down the road anyway ,they can get their bronco now and then go get the hard top from Ford when its ready. ?? just an idea.
I could handle that!

murphtron

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2013 Toyota Highlander, 2000 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well... I guess the silver lining (for my son) is that I'll be forced to buy an interim car. And what he wants is an old Toyota pickup. I'd better get on craigslist and plan for this hand-me-down...

Mr Smith

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 C400 , 2015 Grand Cherokee , 2004 F250 4x4,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Getting very impatient